·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
For now....
We can make a fair comparison in March.

·
Premium Member
66,017 Posts
Oh God not this again. They said Lasers won't get pushed back but there's a chance it gets pushed forward

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Moodmuzik said:
The Show Goes On & Until I Get There>>>>>>>> MBDTF
Bullshit stop fapping so much you loosing brain cells

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
RichAzure said:
OP is looking for attention from the internet that his mother never gave him.
OP better not be me cuz ur mom gives me too much attention

:problem?:

·
Premium Member
52,731 Posts
iHateFJ said:
OP better not be me cuz ur mom gives me too much attention

:problem?:
Forgive me for not laughing at your middle school sense of humor and attention needingness, especially since you dont know what an OP is.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
RichAzure said:
Forgive me for not laughing at your middle school sense of humor and attention needingness, especially since you dont know what an OP is.
Lupe Stans are so smart

Lupe Fiasco = Young Jeezy with a dictionary

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Kale07 said:
So your basically saying your own mother molested you? D:
no ur mom keeps sexting me tell her that am not interested no more  :problem?:

·
Premium Member
52,731 Posts
iHateFJ said:
no need look for a dictionary now imagine young jeezy holding it you will see lupe
How retarded. TOo bad you don't have any common sense, but hey, I know some girls who want to know what Ye's dick taste like. Tell them once you're done mongling.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
RichAzure said:
How retarded. TOo bad you don't have any common sense, but hey, I know some girls who want to know what Ye's dick taste like. Tell them once you're done mongling.
sorry can't too busy with your mom, meanwhile tell lupe his gf is at my house she drained my sac

·
Premium Member
52,731 Posts
iHateFJ said:
sorry can't too busy with your mom, meanwhile tell lupe his gf is at my house she drained my sac
My mother is definitely on a boat. So while you're typing and beating off to images of what you think my mom may look like, she's enjoying herself and her man. Which is not a kid who is bad at trolling. Take some lessons from mood.

·
Premium Member
66,017 Posts
Kale07 said:
why do people who dont listen lupe always say shit like he uses big words? i've never heard him use a big word in any rap. they use the whole big word thing as an excuse for why they feel dumb because they cant understand what he's saying.
Exactly, Lupe doesn't use big words. People just don't understand the whole bar.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
RichAzure said:
My mother is definitely on a boat. So while you're typing and beating off to images of what you think my mom may look like, she's enjoying herself and her man. Which is not a kid who is bad at trolling. Take some lessons from mood.
no thanks, your dad ain't with ya mom believe me he at your room

1 - 20 of 44 Posts