Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 153 Posts

·
Banned
12,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It sets a horrible precedent if Drake responds to this. It means that every time a poverty ass rapper mentions Drake's name, Drake has to now respond.

He's the biggest rapper in the world. He has bigger things to worry about than Joe Budden. :jordanlaff:

·
Banned
12,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Kai said:
Joe got too personal now, Drake gotta clap back and smack him in the head
so now that means if any bum ass rapper disses drake tmrw, he has to reply by default? give me a break.

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Drake has to respond now, it may not matter to the white girls that listen to him but for those within the industry it will prove what many have been saying since he came into this - he isn't a real MC

·
Banned
12,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
STCWastemon said:
Drake has to respond now, it may not matter to the white girls that listen to him but for those within the industry it will prove what many have been saying since he came into this - he isn't a real MC
disagree. sets a bad precedent. you can't go and reply to every bum rapper who speaks your name. he will never be able to make any type of music if he spent all his days replying to bum rappers. not enough time in the day for that.

·
Banned
2,924 Posts
Drake prob following in my footsteps and not listening to a single second of a Joey buddies song!

Why would he respond to someone no one respects :jordanlaff:

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
Kai said:
Joe got too personal now, Drake gotta clap back and smack him in the head
Too Personal? i think this is one of the worst disses ever. lets break it down

(You leverage your celeb, taking waves over
That's territorial takeover) - yea when you run the game, you can use power to do whatever ya want
(Maybe he thinks nobody notices
Gucci wasn't home two seconds before you rode his dick) - this the point of view of someone whos never had a drake stimulus
(Bodied Versace flows, copy, that he stole
Ay dios mio, sorry Migos, adios amigo) - theres 100's of versace remixes but when drake does one its dissected. ok
Was that your plot all along?
(Why you ain't do that vid with Fetty but you hopped on the song?) I'm sorry didnt know the #1 rapper is required to do videos for all his features
(No really, we want a Party album
But you keep stealing all of Party's album
To go and put it on your party album) - right, im supposed to believe that pnd, the weeknd, moe g, q miller, and whoever else jumps out the woodwork are drakes writers? gtfoh
It's plenty reason to slay you
(Kept going up Tuesday's and now The Weeknd just hates you) - yes, another artist below drake doesnt like him. so what?
(Are you lifeless? Sound like a zombie on the track) - a dead washed up rapper asking the biggest artist since michael jackson "are you lifeless?" oh the irony
Remember "Started From the Bottom," it was Zombie on the Track
Know who else started from the bottom? Zombie on the Track
(How come after that joint I don't see Zombie on a track?) this supposed to be a diss track right?
(I'm from Jersey, so Zombie I got your back) - pretty sure mike zombie aint gonna be working with ya dopehead ass

·
Banned
16,722 Posts
ET Da Gawd said:

That's territorial takeover) - yea when you run the game, you can use power to do whatever ya want
Gucci wasn't home two seconds before you rode his dick) - this the point of view of someone whos never had a drake stimulus
Ay dios mio, sorry Migos, adios amigo) - theres 100's of versace remixes but when drake does one its dissected. ok
(Why you ain't do that vid with Fetty but you hopped on the song?) I'm sorry didnt know the #1 rapper is required to do videos for all his features
To go and put it on your party album) - right, im supposed to believe that pnd, the weeknd, moe g, q miller, and whoever else jumps out the woodwork are drakes writers? gtfoh
(Kept going up Tuesday's and now The Weeknd just hates you) - yes, another artist below drake doesnt like him. so what?
(Are you lifeless? Sound like a zombie on the track) - a dead washed up rapper asking the biggest artist since michael jackson "are you lifeless?" oh the irony
(How come after that joint I don't see Zombie on a track?) this supposed to be a diss track right?
(I'm from Jersey, so Zombie I got your back) - pretty sure mike zombie aint gonna be working with ya dopehead ass
Good points :khaled: i just want Drake to swat the flies when he sees em

·
Registered
44,416 Posts
ET Da Gawd said:

this basically
The disses suck ass lmao
Woow drake didnt shoot a video with fetty [email protected][email protected]?! Holy fuck man what a diss!

·
Registered
8,071 Posts
KyrieSwerving said:
Song sounds like it was written by someone on KTT
lmao exactly

Drakes above this, mans not gonna spend another second thinking about a dusty rapper thats been tryna beef with anyone in the game to get his name poppin again

·
Registered
2,978 Posts
STCWastemon said:
I guess drake should respond to every troll on his Instagram that says something personal as well then :oblivious:

·
Registered
1,426 Posts
here's the thing: other than in the meek beef there is no situation between drake and joe; they aren't peers and drake has no connection to joe at all other than meeting with him and talking about rap and life and shit. meek and drake were much closer, there is the drake-meek-nicki stuff and meek did throw the first stone in the eyes of the public

this situation though? it's joe being paranoid about drake wanting to get at him (for what? does joe really believe that someone who goes platinum first week gives a fuck about his views review on his niche podcast?) and joe trying to capitalize on it by referring to questionable lines in 4pm at calabasas (which is like 90% a song about drake taking a dump on diddy).

there is no real situation here. when meek took shot at drake he had the ears of the youth - joe doesn't.

while the disstrack has some good lines here and there, it really is just him warming up every accusation from drake haters since the meek shit. there is nothing that has specifically to do with joe and drake, it's just as if joe has spent the past week on thecoli.com and put together a best-of of all accusations against drake. then there is the cover for the the song, the fact that he released the song at the same time drake was born, him tweeting 'scary hours' and shit; like, i can see part of joe being salty as hell that drake is where he is now because that could have been him, but all you see know is - no disrespect - an old man trying to create his own back 2 back, trying to create his own mysterious vibe on social media as drake does

so, that's what's going on right now.

drake could decide to not respond; because that would be the best proof and showcase of joe's relevancy in the business. but that would mean another year of people throwing shots at him for not responding, for "being pussy" and all that shit. right now the track has nowhere the mainstream media traction like meek mill's shots did, and I'm sure those people either don't care enough or would forget it in the next few days.

drake could respond but that would a) give joe some light (which he wants because you can bet your ass this wasn't joe's last disstrack he has in his closet) and b) even if he delivers the same people who would criticize him for not responding would still find a way to downplay his response for obvious reasons. in case he does respond, he has to deliver and knock him out instantly so that the following social media buzz would just slop over joe

it's a tough situation since he has to deal with this either way if it doesn't die out quick

1 - 20 of 153 Posts