Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
9,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every time I go into a public restroom, something weird or gay happens!!!

When I was working at Sears, as I was walking into the restroom, a kid walks out hiding a BANANA behind his back while staring at me!!!

WTF!!!

When I was in High School, the moment I walked into the restroom, this gay guy is looking in the mirror, then he turns around to me and says "OMG, I know it looks like I peed on my shirt, but I promise you I didn't!!". I immediately turned around and walked out.

The other day at school (college), I walked into the restroom and a guy was standing at a urinal takin a piss while waving both his hands in the air.

WTF!!!!

A couple weeks ago at my job (movie theater), I walked into a restroom to get something out of my eye. Then a guy walked in, hopped on a urinal and started giggling uncontrollably. I just walked out shakin my head.

When I worked at Sears, I would always use the stall cause I feel guys try to look at my dick when I use urinals. But when I was in the stall, this Guy and his small child got in the stall next to me. I heard the little boy saying "stop", "what is that", and "Stooooop". Then I heard moaning and shit. The Dad just said "It's gon be alright" etc. My piss was flowin smooth as hell til I heard that shit. I GOT MY BLACK ASS OUTTA THERE.

WHY DO THESE THINGS HAPPEN TO ME!!!

·
Registered
10,058 Posts
ONMusic said:
When I worked at Sears, I would always use the stall cause I feel guys try to look at my dick when I use urinals. But when I was in the stall, this Guy and his small child got in the stall next to me. I heard the little boy saying "stop", "what is that", and "Stooooop". Then I heard moaning and shit. The Dad just said "It's gon be alright" etc. My piss was flowin smooth as hell til I heard that shit. I GOT MY BLACK ASS OUTTA THERE.
Idk why but i lirl'd at that

·
Premium Member
40,301 Posts
taking a piss while waving his hands in the air........

wtf man....

oh shit... i just read that at the end..............

use the bathroom at home  :dno:

·
0 Posts
ONMusic said:

1 - 20 of 66 Posts