Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, you thought it was going to leak, didn't you? Well, I have known for quite sometime that Watch The Throne wasn't going to leak. Rumor has it, Jay-Z and Kanye West keep the whole album in a thumb drive that is tied around their waist. This is literally tied so that it is not copied or added to any other computer or harddrive. They didn't part with the freakin' thumb drive for anything. What I don't know is who is trusted enough to get a copy of the album, but whoever does have it is trusted enough that it hasn't leaked to date. On top of it, the physical album only hits physical stores a week after the digital version its itunes.

http://allhiphop.com/stories/rumors/archive/2011/08/07/22858850.aspx

they made the right decision before they make too much of confidence that's why we had the leak before

·
Registered
12,817 Posts
Lil Wayne did this first, well his management did with his I Am Not A Human Being album

Just Sayin

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
LOL this album not leaking is going to become a legend.  30 years from now people will be like, "Remember when Jay-Z and Kanye installed trap doors in their hotel to keep people from stealing."

·
Registered
8,135 Posts
I knew this wasn't gonna leak, ever since I heard Mike Dean when he talked about their routines and precautions.

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
This doesn't seem realistic though. All the full quality layers for every single track take quite a lot of space + they can't really be edited from such drives all that fast. The material has surely also been sent to mastering, manufacturing, .... So nope, Jay & Ye are far from being the only ones with the content.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
sacha_vogue said:
Rumor has it, Jay-Z and Kanye West keep the whole album in a thumb drive that is tied around their waist. This is literally tied so that it is not copied or added to any other computer or harddrive.
:hah: :hah: :hah:

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Phucker said:
This doesn't seem realistic though. All the full quality layers for every single track take quite a lot of space + they can't really be edited from such drives all that fast. The material has surely also been sent to mastering, manufacturing, .... So nope, Jay & Ye are far from being the only ones with the content.
It's that Illuminati magic.  :oblivious:

1 - 20 of 87 Posts