Kanye to The banner

Why Theraflu haters should not worry

1K views 38 replies 24 participants last post by  Rafae Sheikh 
#1 ·
People!!!! We have seen this before from Kanye........This reminds me of the first time i heard Cant Tell Me Nothing i hated the song never was my favorite Kanye song but now i have grown to respect it and its one of the best songs on that album......Theraflu is a comercial song and its doing exactly What Ye wants....and thats stirring up controversy......think about we got Kim commenting about it we got Kris commenting about it Theraflu, PETA.....Dont worry about Kanye this is just a cry for attention IF Theraflu is on the album its just to sell records and havent we learned that Kanye doesnt do sequels with the sounds of his albums????? After CD i wanted a CD 2 but im glad i got LR after LR i wanted LR 2 but im glad i got Graduation after Grad the last thing i wanted was 808s and in my eyes thats his most complete album so alot of this i think is people are expecting MBDTF 2 well its not gonna be that its gonna be its own work of genius Yes we are dissapointed in Kanye's work right now but be patient lets hear the new Kanye Album first before we jump off the deep end Jus a thought 

G
#3 ·
Can't Tell Me Nothing was far from generic ....the production on that track was beautiful. Kanye took what T.I. & Jeezy was doing on took it to a whole new level but yeah, I fucks with Theraflu ...it's an aight banger but compared to CTMN it's a piece of shit

#10 ·
I like Can't Tell Me Nothing even though its
VERY overrated

Also, I agree with the points that OP makes. MBDTF is my favorite album of all time (OF ALL TIME :kanyeshrug:), but I don't expect, or want, another album like it. I expect Kanye to keep growing and pushing himself as an artist, which is why I listen to him. I look forward to new music because it will be, new music.

#12 ·
I dont wanna get into the Cant Tell Me Nothing argument only reason i brought that track up is because it was something you wasn't expecting from Kanye the same can go for Love Lockdown when he first performed that.......Theraflu has that same "WTH is this???!!!!" feel to it

#23 ·
Constantine said:
No one has a problem with change as long as he still make wuality music, unfortunately theraflu is just...wack as fuck. Its something that those upcoming artists at the corner of your street would give you. Amateur.
I wouldn't call it whack, it's just different and Kanye knows that this is on some other shit and other level

#25 ·
MCHRDY said:
Theraflu fucking bangs.

It's the same shit that went on when HAM dropped.
dunno when HAM dropped there was such a negative feedback
that i am prolly sure that they changed Watch The Throne album direction just because
of that...

it could happen again remember that mike dean and kanye staff members
are lurking on this forum  even if a lot of people loved theraflu there were definitly
a lot people who worried about  kanye new direction and i am sure that kanye team
aren't that blind...

#26 ·
nabeast said:
remember that mike dean and kanye staff members
are lurking on this forum  even if a lot of people loved theraflu there were definitly
a lot people who worried about  kanye new direction and i am sure that kanye team
aren't that blind...

LOL I want some Mother fudging proof!!!!

i doubt Kanye says wow i jus think i made a great song i should release it and log into my KTT account secretly to see how my best fans feel about it......if he did that would be BOSS tho LOL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.