Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
5,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can understand Beyonce, and Jay and Kanye have taking a liking to Mr Hudson, But why put a new artist and of all people Frank Ocean on not one but TWO tracks.

I dont Fuxx with these Odd Future people kmt, but don't say i am biased because why put a new person on an album they think is legendary ?

Comments ?

·
Banned
15,331 Posts
Redize88 said:
I can understand Beyonce, and Jay and Kanye have taking a liking to Mr Hudson, But why put a new artist and of all people Frank Ocean on not one but TWO tracks.

I dont Fuxx with these Odd Future people kmt, but don't say i am biased because why put a new person on an album they think is legendary ?

Comments ?
:bicthgtfo:

·
Registered
48,640 Posts
I like Frank Ocean a lot actually, but I stand by my statement that he really didn't do well on this album.. He just isn't good at hooks.. He is a verse singer/writer..thats what he exceeds at. His hooks have never been good to me..

·
Registered
26,181 Posts
Are you lost in the world or something? Everybody loves Frank Ocean!!!  :wut: Frank kills every hook he is on!

·
Registered
905 Posts
Alot of the album was experimental and Frank Ocean and Mr Hudson are newer artists with experimental sounds
And they both have amazing singing talent :slick:

1 - 20 of 58 Posts