Kanye to The banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for see me now? :dno:

I never liked see me now listened to it twice then disregarded it when it came out
just did again
the shit bangs i dont know what the hate is for, its classic kanye and its so damn soulful
makes you feel good about life man

on another note the joy is beautiful and watch the throne may be a classic if kanye and jay come correct on some classic old school beats

·
Premium Member
91,083 Posts
barth said:

I never liked see me now listened to it twice then disregarded it when it came out
just did again
the shit bangs i dont know what the hate is for, its classic kanye and its so damn soulful

on another note the joy is beautiful and watch the throne may be a classic if kanye and jay come correct on some classic old school beats
agree with everything you said :dno:

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
barth said:

just did again

man this thread comes week for week..now day for day..
:problem?:

·
Premium Member
41,102 Posts
barth said:

just did again

drop.out said:
agree with everything you said :dno:
KToThee said:
yeah i rap kanyes bar to myself all the time, its raw as fuck

1 - 14 of 14 Posts