Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

Banned
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
he knows we love him and all that shit
hes impacted a lot of us in a special way and he always points out that he knows that and appreciates it
so why does he lie all the time, why doesnt he drop music
i dont really think he cares about our feelings lmao

Premium Member
a project each year since 2008 except 2011. How much people like the music is irrelevant here, he's consistently dropped projects since he came in the game.

Registered
SoundsofInsanity said:
a project each year since 2008 except 2011. How much people like the music is irrelevant here, he's consistently dropped projects since he came in the game.

Registered
SoundsofInsanity said:

Premium Member
SoundsofInsanity said:
but he always delays or cancels shit, a man named Scott mixtape was scrapped so he could focus on wzrd

Then instead of using the tools he had to make something great with indicud he self produced everything, was also supposed to be 2disc I believe.. Never happened

Satellite flight in all its shitty glory was supposed to get a physical/vinyl and that basically hasn't been mentioned since he was high AF in that ustream with chip

Sure he drops things, but he also falls through on a ton of promises and let's his fans down on a regular basis

Premium Member
AKNC18 said:
but he always delays or cancels shit, a man named Scott mixtape was scrapped so he could focus on wzrd

Then instead of using the tools he had to make something great with indicud he self produced everything, was also supposed to be 2disc I believe.. Never happened

Satellite flight in all its shitty glory was supposed to get a physical/vinyl and that basically hasn't been mentioned since he was high AF in that ustream with chip

Sure he drops things, but he also falls through on a ton of promises and let's his fans down on a regular basis
yeah man we get it, this is literally said in every thread.

Banned
SoundsofInsanity said:
read this:
AKNC18 said:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts