Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
27,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Always wondered this.

I feel like some people only tal more when its something tht interets them. And theyre not gonna be fake and talk a lot bout something they dont care just to stabaloze how others view them.

And then theres others that judge them as having no personality based on their reputation and what others say about them.. Ive actually had chicks come up to me and say you should be with tht girl cus u guys match (quiet one) or something like "i had to approach u cus i hear you dont talk" ..when i never even hung out w the chicks. Its like everybody ASSUMES YOUR REPUTATION.. Plus your personality cannot be defined at a pregame or a party. So many judge off tht.

You see so many stars today that are known to be quiet but have so much respect and are known to be great people

I talk a shitload now and people still assume me as the quiet kid 3-5 yrs ago

·
Banned
14,767 Posts
truth
small talk 4 fake ppl who dont appreciate silence

·
Banned
1,043 Posts
Bro i really feel you on this one. i suffer from social anxiety but not to the point were i can't hold a conversation. I only talk when something or someone interests me because i get bored really quick like fuck it why the hell should i talk.. I hate talking to these kids that i share nothing in common with and because i don't i'm classified as antisocial. It's these judgmental first impression that put me in that category.

G

·
Lon Sour7 said:
truth
small talk 4 fake ppl who dont appreciate silence
Tilt said:
i guess its kinda their first impression :dno: i dont talk much, small talk is stupid tbh
ODD said:
Bro i really feel you on this one. i suffer from social anxiety but not to the point were i can't hold a conversation. I only talk when something or someone interests me because i get bored really quick like fuck it why the hell should i talk.. I hate talking to these kids that i share nothing in common with and because i don't i'm classified as antisocial. It's these judgmental first impression that put me in that category.
true

G

·
i dont talk a lot at all my father always say "thats a problem" and "its because its something wrong with you" at the same time he's bipolar and have emotional problems. I don't even talk to him anymore.

·
Banned
28,695 Posts
Small talk is about showing you actually have a sense of being social.

It doesn't matter what you talk about.

If you don't know how to start and continue small talking, you will lose an important social skill.

Small talk lead to me befriending other girls and getting laid.:sonicshrug:

Even found out a guy who would offer me a job once I finished college. But it's my last back up.:sonicshrug:

·
Premium Member
9,203 Posts
A C E said:

If you don't know how to start and continue small talking, you will lose an important social skill.

Even found out a guy who would offer me a job once I finished college. But it's my last back up.:sonicshrug:
i choose when to small talk, if you don't interest me then most the time i don't talk at all. If there's a girl i think is cute i will go up to her and talk with no problem, that being said a lot of people see me as the quiet guy.

·
Banned
27,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ODD said:
truuuuuu i only really relate to blac people and a few whiteys cus they got the right taste in music n shit

·
Registered
10,351 Posts
ODD said:

·
Registered
3,337 Posts
This thread is like a pathetic place unsociable people go to justify their silence.

Silence has its practicality, you're right you don't NEED to be talking about something at all times, especially of its uninteresting to you.

But the thing that splits personable people and the ppl that aren't, is if you can MAKE a conversation interesting.

Why does anyone have to wait for something interesting to come up to talk? Bullshit excuse, you know what you like. Talk about it, engage your company.

Personalitys are to be perceived by the people around you, not by yourself IMO. And what is the only medium people can perceive anything accurately that's inside you? Through your words.

Hence why silence = dull personality.
How the fuck can anyone know any better?

·
Banned
11,088 Posts
A C E said:

·
Banned
11,088 Posts
dhso said:
This thread is like a pathetic place unsociable people go to justify their silence.

Silence has its practicality, you're right you don't NEED to be talking about something at all times, especially of its uninteresting to you.

But the thing that splits personable people and the ppl that aren't, is if you can MAKE a conversation interesting.

Why does anyone have to wait for something interesting to come up to talk? Bullshit excuse, you know what you like. Talk about it, engage your company.

Personalitys are to be perceived by the people around you, not by yourself IMO. And what is the only medium people can perceive anything accurately that's inside you? Through your words.

·
Banned
73,537 Posts
MELOOTOTHE said:
Always wondered this.

I feel like some people only tal more when its something tht interets them. And theyre not gonna be fake and talk a lot bout something they dont care just to stabaloze how others view them.

And then theres others that judge them as having no personality based on their reputation and what others say about them.. Ive actually had chicks come up to me and say you should be with tht girl cus u guys match (quiet one) or something like "i had to approach u cus i hear you dont talk" ..when i never even hung out w the chicks. Its like everybody ASSUMES YOUR REPUTATION.. Plus your personality cannot be defined at a pregame or a party. So many judge off tht.

You see so many stars today that are known to be quiet but have so much respect and are known to be great people

I talk a shitload now and people still assume me as the quiet kid 3-5 yrs ago
this is exactly me. :h5:

·
Banned
73,537 Posts
dhso said:

or i just don't like some of the people around me enough to spark any type of convo. when im with a group i do like, trust me i talk my ass off.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts