Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
7,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a couple of muslim friends and they my friends and all but sometimes these ****** got me like :floyd: they don't eat pork and they be fasting but they also smoke weed, drink, go to the club, fuck bitches, shit confuses me :floyd:

·
Banned
34,772 Posts
In our type of society its very hard to actually follow every aspect of your religion, those that actually interfere with your life at all most just disregard

·
Registered
16,448 Posts
Yeh because pork is disgusting (literally) so us not being allowed to eat it is just another excuse we have lol

·
Banned
74,355 Posts
Wanheda said:
How is that pretentious?
Let them not eat pork and fast, man how does that impact you in any way. I don't see what's pretentious about doing that, but still drinking, smoking etc lol

+ Pork is absolutely terrible for your health, nobody should eat that shit not just muslims. Js  :mm:
if you dont drink youre a coward

·
Registered
44,769 Posts
in a lot of cases with people i know, they are really just religious because their family would basically disown them if they werent. i think it's just that the diet has more to do with upbringing, while everything else is more social and has less influence from their home life.

1 - 20 of 122 Posts