Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 301 Posts

·
Registered
20,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

https://www.rt.com/uk/348524-polish-embassy-racism-brexit/
http://www.vox.com/2016/6/25/12029786/brexit-uk-eu-immigration-xenophobia
I really feel bad for all non anglo people living in England. I have seen quite a few articles about how England has always had xenophobia against immigrants for decades and it has continued to rise since the last recession to the point of voting for this Brexit disaster. It does not matter if you are Polish or Muslim, these nationalist hate you for not being Anglo-Saxon. Saying Keep Britain British means you basically want to keep Britain anglo-saxon which is extremely racist. As someone from Jewish and Eastern European descent the US government pulled this bullshit on people in my family nearly hundred years ago. The government said that Eastern Europeans were substandard compared to Anglo Saxon descent people.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Act_of_1924
I feel like I am living in the 1920's and 1930's again with all this rise of rightwing nationalism which is scary. Hopefully the Brexit backfires so rightwing nationalism can be finally killed off.

·
Registered
20,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
itslit2016 said:
right-wing nationalism >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> left-wing globalism
I bet your family came to the US as immigrants and they had to deal with xenophobia.

·
Banned
36,999 Posts
In theory Brexit can still be stopped. The Supreme Court of the UK can declare an exit unconstitutional. Though I wouldn't know on what basis.

·
Registered
20,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
KELYE said:
don't be ridiculous
I love how I bring up valid problems right wing nationalism and Brexit and all they can do is troll this thread. I guess it just shows how illogical their ideology is.
Emu said:
In theory Brexit can still be stopped. The Supreme Court of the UK can declare an exit unconstitutional. Though I wouldn't know on what basis.
I would be worried there would be violence if the Supreme Court of the UK blocked it. David Cameron really screwed this up by allowing this vote and not calling the Brexit people out on their lies well enough. I really feel bad for non anglo people living in the UK. What ever happens they are screwed because of xenophobic people that live there.
itslit2016 said:
I love how someone with 69 posts and no Avatar tries to troll this thread. I have been on KTT for nearly 5 years now and have a Bachelors Degree in International Relations.
Even Trump lowkey thinks you alt-right and rightwing nationalists are naive.

·
Banned
3,365 Posts
50fridge said:
I love how someone with 69 posts and no Avatar tries to troll this thread. I have been on KTT for nearly 5 years now and have a Bachelors Degree in International Relations.

·
Registered
20,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
realHovaTrumpGod said:
Globalism is cancer when it gets out of control.
Rightwing nationalism makes the US look weak and pathetic.  I want to see the US continue to be a global economic leader.  Also why are you not condemning the people harassing non Anglo people in England.

1 - 20 of 301 Posts