Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
iTunes cant give me bonuses like the movie posters and the deluxe artwork. Seems like a waste of $10 to me. I'll buy a physical copy at Target please.

·
Registered
7,259 Posts
lupEND88 said:
iTunes cant give me bonuses like the movie posters and the deluxe artwork. Seems like a waste of $10 to me. I'll buy a physical copy at Target please.
This. Fuck a itune and their shitty 256 kbps quality :work:

·
Registered
7,259 Posts
moonontheman said:
I'mma buy two copies. Itunes and then reg cd.
Thats retarded. JUST FUCKING RIP THE CD ONTO iTUNES AND CONVERT IT TO APPLE LOSSLESS. TRUST ME, IT WILL SOUND MUCH BETTER !!!

·
Registered
7,259 Posts
Get off his cock bro.. I'm a Kanye stan but im not gonna buy the thing twice !!! especially in shitty itune quality :facepalm:

·
Registered
11,949 Posts
Gus said:
Get off his cock bro.. I'm a Kanye stan but im not gonna buy the thing twice !!! especially in shitty quality :facepalm:
stfu im buying 4 copies it's called supporting idgaf if you think im on his nuts.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Gus said:
Get off his cock bro.. I'm a Kanye stan but im not gonna buy the thing twice !!! especially in shitty itune quality :facepalm:
I want that hard copy, but won't be able to cop it until later in the day or the next, soooo obviously I'm in a predicament.  Solution? iTunes!

·
Registered
7,259 Posts
Shaker said:
I want that hard copy, but won't be able to cop it until later in the day or the next, soooo obviously I'm in a predicament.  Solution? iTunes!
IT'S JUST A DAY YOU'RE NOT GONNA DIE MY FRIEND .. :facepalm:

·
Registered
7,259 Posts
RoyalDosage said:
stfu im buying 4 copies it's called supporting idgaf if you think im on his nuts.
Please, save the drama Cartman. He makes more $ than you or me ever will. You don't need to spend that much of your hard earned $$...UNLESS YOU STOLE IT THAT IS.

·
Registered
11,949 Posts
Gus said:
Please, save the drama Cartman. He makes more $ than you or me ever will. You don't need to spend that much of your hard earned $$...UNLESS YOU STOLE IT THAT IS.
lol I gotta job buddy i'll be fine.

·
Registered
7,259 Posts
RoyalDosage said:
lol I gotta job buddy i'll be fine.
So you are telling me that since you are so in love with Cudi you are willing to work an extra hour or two just to get the album twice !!!!!! :bitchgtfo: Mufuckas that can't find work, [like me] are willing to slap a mofucker for that..

·
Registered
11,949 Posts
Gus said:
So you are telling me that since you are so in love with Cudi you are willing to work an extra hour or two just to get the album twice !!!!!! :bitchgtfo:
bitch im getting 4 copies lol don't worry my pockets are gonna be fine did I mention im getting $50 worth of weed and Black Ops haha.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts