Kanye to The banner

Why people should not hate Mercy

3148 27
Yeah, honestly, it is like those songs that we hear on the radio by bad rappers, BUT there is a huge difference.

Look, those other rappers like Gucci and Waka, that's about all they make. Rap songs with no meaning like this. But Kanye has made so much meaningful music in the past, it's good that he can make a really fun song like this every once in a while.

If you met a guy that partied alll the time and did nothing serious you'd think "Wow that guy sucks!"
If you met a guy that was always serious you'd think "Wow that guy needs to loosen up!"
Kanye is just being the perfect mixture of the two. Some meaningful songs, some fun songs. Mercy is a fun song. Enjoy it. You aren't gonna get MBDTF every day.

My work is done here.

AND... SWERVE >>>>> YOUR LIFE.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Your reasons are ground breaking. This definitely changes my mind about hating the song!
CudderALLLDay said:
Yeah, honestly, it is like those songs that we hear on the radio by bad rappers, BUT there is a huge difference.

Look, those other rappers like Gucci and Waka, that's about all they make. Rap songs with no meaning like this. But Kanye has made so much meaningful music in the past, it's good that he can make a really fun song like this every once in a while.

If you met a guy that partied alll the time and did nothing serious you'd think "Wow that guy sucks!"
If you met a guy that was always serious you'd think "Wow that guy needs to loosen up!"
Kanye is just being the perfect mixture of the two. Some meaningful songs, some fun songs. Mercy is a fun song. Enjoy it. You aren't gonna get MBDTF every day.

My work is done here.
too long, could have read but I swerved and left the thread :slick:
I know.
Megatron God said:
Your reasons are ground breaking. This definitely changes my mind about hating the song!
sike jk, I read it...you made some good points :epic:
G
:golfclap: KEEP.SWERVEING OP
Kanye raps best when he has a subject to talk about. Theraflu > Mercy IMO, but both are sick. It's just 2 songs tho...
Stfu you don't own me

I can think what I want you rat faced testicle muncher
Do you go to my high school? :notsureif: That has been my nickname for the past 3 years...
hipster said:
I can think what I want you rat faced testicle muncher
Crowded Places said:
just because a song is fun doesn't disqualify it from being bad
Wrong in this case since Mercy is AWEEESOMMMMME.

swerve.
Crowded Places said:
Niqqa what made you a collective conscious?
CudderALLLDay said:
Wrong in this case since Mercy is AWEEESOMMMMME.

swerve.
Crowded Places said:
Ye has had better "fun" songs though-"G.O.O.D. Life","Get Em High", etc. etc.
a rat faced testicle muncher? lol
CudderALLLDay said:
Do you go to my high school? :notsureif: That has been my nickname for the past 3 years...
Yeah :(
bonhiver said:
a rat faced testicle muncher? lol
G
kanyeeezy said:
this guy led a good life but now he raped someone, but its ok because before that he didnt so the rape is pretty good!
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.