Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yeah, honestly, it is like those songs that we hear on the radio by bad rappers, BUT there is a huge difference.

Look, those other rappers like Gucci and Waka, that's about all they make. Rap songs with no meaning like this. But Kanye has made so much meaningful music in the past, it's good that he can make a really fun song like this every once in a while.

If you met a guy that partied alll the time and did nothing serious you'd think "Wow that guy sucks!"
If you met a guy that was always serious you'd think "Wow that guy needs to loosen up!"
Kanye is just being the perfect mixture of the two. Some meaningful songs, some fun songs. Mercy is a fun song. Enjoy it. You aren't gonna get MBDTF every day.

My work is done here.

AND... SWERVE >>>>> YOUR LIFE.

·
Banned
1,903 Posts
CudderALLLDay said:
Yeah, honestly, it is like those songs that we hear on the radio by bad rappers, BUT there is a huge difference.

Look, those other rappers like Gucci and Waka, that's about all they make. Rap songs with no meaning like this. But Kanye has made so much meaningful music in the past, it's good that he can make a really fun song like this every once in a while.

If you met a guy that partied alll the time and did nothing serious you'd think "Wow that guy sucks!"
If you met a guy that was always serious you'd think "Wow that guy needs to loosen up!"
Kanye is just being the perfect mixture of the two. Some meaningful songs, some fun songs. Mercy is a fun song. Enjoy it. You aren't gonna get MBDTF every day.

My work is done here.
Your reasons are ground breaking. This definitely changes my mind about hating the song!

·
Banned
18,762 Posts
Stfu you don't own me

I can think what I want you rat faced testicle muncher

·
Banned
18,762 Posts
CudderALLLDay said:
Wrong in this case since Mercy is AWEEESOMMMMME.

swerve.
Niqqa what made you a collective conscious?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts