Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
15,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im just confused as to why people think he is boring? Hes the most oriniginal artist since a while.

I guess i get attracted to rappers who do not sound like the next rapper, or friends at my school that have dreams of being the next big rapper..i see this man as being a goat a little further down the road. I don't see J. Cole coming back with anything anytime soon that can top this which makes me mad because i thought Cole had this. 

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
i don't even listen to rap that much anymore (as i used to). i'm more the r&b guy. but love kendrick. the recipe, blessed, hiiipower, the spitful chant, adhd, keishas song, etc. just dope

·
Registered
15,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
LiftthatALLLNight said:
Another Kendrick thread, how original & exciting :work:
so sad i cant even have my thread acknowledged because of other threads being made of him. :kanyeshrug:

·
Registered
897 Posts
ken lamar is not THAT good

everytime a rapper comes along that talks about Malcom X and has an old flow they call him "real, the next tupac, greatest of all time.

They did it with J Cole they did with everybody!

Flow is unoriginal and has been done before. It actually takes more wit, intelligence and creativity to make mainstream rap than those type of rhymes. and i mean good mainstream rap with clever lines like Drake, Kanye and Lil Wayne.

sooo overrated especially on KTT!

·
Banned
64,466 Posts
zero energy :work:
boring voice :work:
boring verses :work:
basically people are dickriding Kendrick just for his flow and cuz he use long words.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.