Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
all of kim's documented life she's seemed like a generally dumb person. she's widely perceived as a vapid human being. while kanye isn't usually recognized for his intellect, he's obviously on a higher thinking level than kim. what would a conversation with kim kardashian be like? sure, she might be a sweet person, and is obviously attractive, but is that enough?

i used the word probably in the thread title because this analysis is based off of kanye's/kim's public persona. while this is unlikely; kim may be a substantive, very well rounded person away from the media spotlight. the same goes for kanye; while his artistic intellect is unarguable, few have gotten close enough to tap into what he is like on a day to day basis. his former girlfriend is amber rose, and he seemed pretty in love with her. maybe this previous relation suggests kanye doesn't require high level intellect in his relationships.

i'm using the term L here very loosely. a better worded title would be "why kanye dating kim is probably a bad look." for many in the music snob/blogosphere universe it hurts his image being closely affiliated with someone who is a poster-child for many perceive is wrong with mainstream culture. 

am i reading too much in to this? maybe. is this necessary? no. but since it has been a main topic of discussion here for the past few days i felt the need to post. let the tl;dr gifs and personal attacks ensue. i personally have suspensions that the relationship is more for publicity than anything else. working more in kim's favor than kanye's, ye might just be doing kim a favor. i really don't know. this is simply how i feel about the kanyashian relationship and am making the thread to discuss the topic formally.

·
Banned
1,846 Posts
My bad your girlfriend will lead you to success and prosperity.

Why are you writing an essay an another mans relationship?

·
0 Posts
The fact that you wrote so much about someone else's relationship is alarming.

·
Registered
7,596 Posts
Everybody giving Kanye an L has not seen an ass like Kim's before.

No doubt Ye stays winning because he has Kim freaking Kardashian all to himself, arguably sexy (albeit famous over nothing) but still arguably sexy.

:kanyeshrug:

·
Registered
884 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i never denied kim's obvious appeal but as you all know meaningful relationships require a lot more than physical attraction. you also all know that kanye could figuratively have any girl in the world. my argument is that kim is not a seemingly suitable companion from ye's persona's perspective.

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Uncle Jesse said:
counter-argument:
Smash? Win :datass:

"Fell in love with Kim"? The sky is getting dark, the clouds are moving in and L shaped tornadoes are visible over the horizon.

Come on fellas you know better than this... I didn't read OP's wall of text but if Ye isn't joking about falling in love with Kim, the Hurricane Katrina of L's looms in the distance.

·
Registered
33,515 Posts
NCinnit said:
i never denied kim's obvious appeal but as you all know meaningful relationships require a lot more than physical attraction. you also all know that kanye could figuratively have any girl in the world. my argument is that kim is not a seemingly suitable companion from ye's persona's perspective.
But who are you to judge on who Kanye dates?

·
Banned
7,874 Posts
NCinnit said:
yah! who do people on the internet think they are? they think they can have opinions?
look man kanye could bomb a preschool full of underprivileged kids and the stans on here would still defend him. don't bother. any rational human being can see that him dating her is an L

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.