Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
why hasnt kanye signed himself to good music i mean all of the major players in roc-a-fella have left even jay left to sign himself to his new label i mean really what is kanye's reason for staying and not going over to G.O.O.D.

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
He has an album requirement in his contract that he must honor, I believe. I'm assuming WTT is his last and then he'll be free. Around the time MBDTF dropped there was some debate about Storytellers and whether that counted, but I don't remember what came of it.

·
Registered
24,536 Posts
Naan said:
He has an album requirement in his contract that he must honor, I believe. I'm assuming WTT is his last and then he'll be free. Around the time MBDTF dropped there was some debate about Storytellers and whether that counted, but I don't remember what came of it.
Or this :dno:

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Naan said:
i guess he didnt want to buy out of his contract like jay did cuz he had about 2 albums left i think

·
Premium Member
10,338 Posts
And maybe he wants Roc-A-Fella to fund him for sample clearances and all the other stuff instead of funding himself.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Mr. Cool said:
And maybe he wants Roc-A-Fella to fund him for sample clearances and all the other stuff instead of funding himself.
but remeber what dame and jay said the more of your own money u spend the more of your money u get to keep

1 - 20 of 61 Posts