·
0 Posts
It's mentioned by some people it's a slept on classic like Aquemini

P

·
0 Posts
Wuzzy said:
true i see aquemini mentioned quite often in real discussions
Yup people that know what's real about Outkast bring up Aquemini and Atliens they're respected as classic but aren't the ones quick to be brought up like Illmatic, Reasonable Doubt, or Ready To Die. It's weird to me tbh because I think Aquemini better than all of them :hah:

·
Premium Member
22,965 Posts
KIN Bishop said:
Yup people that know what's real about Outkast bring up Aquemini and Atliens they're respected as classic but aren't the ones quick to be brought up like Illmatic, Reasonable Doubt, or Ready To Die. It's weird to me tbh because I think Aquemini better than all of them :hah:
:hah: that's what happens when you have people in their mid 30's telling everyone what they have to put in their list of classic albums :(

i hate everybody saying 2pac and biggie are the goat because of this reason, like ***** you probably haven't even listened to an album of theirs, stop being a sheep

P

·
0 Posts
Wuzzy said:
:hah: that's what happens when you have people in their mid 30's telling everyone what they have to put in their list of classic albums :(

i hate everybody saying 2pac and biggie are the goat because of this reason, like ***** you probably haven't even listened to an album of theirs, stop being a sheep
Real as fuck :hah: most ****** Top 5s albums and artist be generic as hell.

·
Premium Member
22,965 Posts
KIN Bishop said:
Real as fuck :hah: most ****** Top 5s albums and artist be generic as hell.
yeah like that's why undeniable GOATs mean nothing to me, cool that you think the same way :h5:

anybody saying music is objective is trying too hard to get their opinion in your head :clap:

1 - 20 of 128 Posts