His supporters :jordanlaff:
How can he be taken seriously?
"He's gonna give us all a million dollars"
"The democrats are the confederacy"
:jordanlaff:

·
Premium Member
2,178 Posts
He is a smart businessman and this can help with politics in most cases; a lot of politicians tend to be businessmen.

He knows what he's doing, he's trying to appeal and there are a lot of idiots out there.

·
Registered
37,089 Posts
I've been trying to answer that myself. Both Trump and Hillary are obvious liars and morons, but people still will vote for them. It just goes to show that herd mentality is a real, and dangerous thing.

·
Banned
10,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
babel said:
He is a smart businessman and this can help with politics in most cases - a lot of politicians tend to be businessmen.

He knows what he's doing - he is trying to appeal and there are a lot of idiots out there.
:khaled:

·
Banned
10,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Americans :jordanlaff: herd mentality at its finest
I heard someone on the crowd say "black is good but white is better" :jordanlaff:
And the lady at 1:00 min

·
Registered
101,629 Posts
x GOODMusic said:
you see hillary is an imperialist who knows what she is doing completely, she supports an invasion of syria etc. aka my ppl gonna die :cryfam:

trump is just saying what his supporters want to hear, "muslim ban" great example of this, ofcourse he can't ban muslims and he wouldnt even if he could (he cant, as a president you cant just do whatever you want) he isnt stupid, the against illegal immigrants thing is already there he is just making it effective (not that its a good thing but thats still better than invading countries and spreading imperialism) he doesnt want to have anything to do with the middle east (aka no innvasions) and trade deals with countries like china which are actually good

they are both bad, trump is just advertised as this racist dummy while hillary is advertised as "im not racist and im a woman lol!" meanwhile she is a major danger to the rest and trumps just conservative and dont really give a fuck
Sorry bout your peoples but it's a dog eat dog world not puttin my country through dour years of that idiot for y'all.

Hilary is corrupt but only for her own self interest. We can deal with that we've dealt with it before.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts