Kanye to The banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was just tuning into espn to watch sports nation and there was the end of the 1-1 USA Mexico game. Would it just take too long?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
116,472 Posts
Cudi_the_Fiasco said:
No one wants to risk injury in a game that doesnt matter
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,467 Posts
urbex said:
So I was just tuning into espn to watch sports nation and there was the end of the 1-1 USA Mexico game. Would it just take too long?
its a friendly...does it fucking matter that much who wins?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,440 Posts
Dustin Keller said:
valid point
it seriously is what pisses me off the most about soccer and why i have such a hard time watching it last year i watched the whole us vs england game in the world cup and that shit ends in a tie are you fing with me
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,167 Posts
Robespierre said:
then why play the game
International friendlies are usually just to make sure the team is gelled together and working well before tournament games. Except for a few stupid ones that get randomly placed here and there.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
116,472 Posts
Robespierre said:
it seriously is what pisses me off the most about soccer and why i have such a hard time watching it last year i watched the whole us vs england game in the world cup and that shit ends in a tie are you fing with me
are you fuckin kidding me? That shit was group stage. They both got a point. You needto watch league games, If you are into soccer, you wI'll enjoy tie games.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,440 Posts
pt said:
are you fuckin kidding me? That shit was group stage. They both got a point. You needto watch league games, If you are into soccer, you wI'll enjoy tie games.
im not into soccer though and no that will always piss me off a games not legit to me if theres not a winner and a loser
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
116,472 Posts
Robespierre said:
a games not legit to me if theres not a winner and a loser
 
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Top