Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Banned
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't get it
you'd think that being on the west close and close to L.A. would keep them up to date.
but they just don't get it
whenever i hit up the clubs and lounges up there people are still rocking styles from like 2006-2008
its like theyre always 2 years behind in fashion
still tryna be "high end street wear" still rocking bapes, hoodies, adidas, hella hightops, and nike jackets n shit

in fact, bay area people tend to just dress wack period
no colors, always earthtones, either blue or gray or black or green
always looking bummy or baggy or tryna look fitted with some shit they got at upperplayground or they ordered at karmaloop

i was gonna move up to SanFran but I can't get over how WACK people's style is up there

·
Registered
607 Posts
Wouldn't you like to be the only one dressed nice? I makes you look good. Before I go out I always think in my head will I stand out enough to the point that people notice I take care of myself. another thing you dont want to walk outside and be similar to someone else. Dressing the way you like is the key, caring what other people wear isn't.

·
Registered
5,644 Posts
seattle doesnt really need a zara...enough small shops, with affordable prices and great 2nd hand shit....seattle has its own vibe but it is tight in my book

·
Registered
25,469 Posts
YeezyStan said:
I don't get it
you'd think that being on the west close and close to L.A. would keep them up to date.
but they just don't get it
whenever i hit up the clubs and lounges up there people are still rocking styles from like 2006-2008
its like theyre always 2 years behind in fashion
still tryna be "high end street wear" still rocking bapes, hoodies, adidas, hella hightops, and nike jackets n shit

in fact, bay area people tend to just dress wack period
no colors, always earthtones, either blue or gray or black or green
always looking bummy or baggy or tryna look fitted with some shit they got at upperplayground or they ordered at karmaloop

i was gonna move up to SanFran but I can't get over how WACK people's style is up there
You're actually right. A lot of people over here try to look fitted, wearing the same shit they've been wearing for years. Personally, I'm just walking around with a cardigan and a t-shirt of my favorite movies, so I don't really follow the fashion. But what you pointed out is totally accurate. Oh and Fillipinos ruin everything.

·
Registered
26,500 Posts
rocingforwest said:
seattle doesnt really need a zara...enough small shops, with affordable prices and great 2nd hand shit....seattle has its own vibe but it is tight in my book
true cap hill has some nice stuff that mostly were i get all my stuff now

CRACK said:
Zara isn't that nice honestly.  Quality and fit on all of their stuff is terrible, same with H&M.
the jacket i got from h&m 2 year ago still looks nice and fit well :dno:

·
Premium Member
693 Posts
Stormo. said:
You gotta get the right stuff at H&M. Some is bad quality but some of that stuff lasts.
I got some jeans from H&M the '& brand' ... they are leaving blue stuff on my shoes.. if i get a rag and rub it against it, you can see the blue.. anyway to get rid of it? i've washed it like 5 times.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.