Kanye to The banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
post your reasons
mine is because for the most part i can relate to the songs personally sometimes with religion or females or just life itself i fell like i grew with the artist besides the whole devil in every song thing i can relate to it all except for being famous lol :stronger:

·
0 Posts
Because he's one of the few Mainstream artists actually making real music and his personality made me like him even more...His taste in fashion & Art is also awesome too....

·
Registered
11,430 Posts
UltraKid said:
Because he's one of the few Mainstream artist actually making real music and his personality made me like him even more...His taste in fashion & Art is also awesome too....

·
Registered
13,844 Posts
because his ahead of his time

and
UltraKid said:
Because he's one of the few Mainstream artist actually making real music and his personality made me like him even more...His taste in fashion & Art is also awesome too....

·
Registered
59,974 Posts
He's not afraid to step out of this monotonous box we call the industry and try something new, and he does whatever the fuck he wants, his affiliation with Jay, oh and because of Late Registration and College Dropout.

·
Registered
54,358 Posts
he is very unpredictable and u know he hit the public with something new

with each album.....and this

this is my most prized possession lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts