Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
women hate to admit they're wrong. at least that's true from my experiences. i used to have this chick that would argue with me about music and she barely knew who lupe fiasco was

·
Registered
25,534 Posts
even when you're right you're wrong and the sooner you realize that the less you'll be frustrated from arguing.

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
because they think stupid shit like how you know you not in my head are valid points.

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
Mr. Petty Jones said:
women hate to admit they're wrong. at least that's true from my experiences.
same here. My last girlfriend did that to me. She had that attitude that "If I'm wrong, she's right. And if she's wrong, she's still right."

·
Registered
5,920 Posts
I ask my self that with me and my gf all the time, Girl's think there right all the time and were wrong and they expect us to say sorry first and shit, You just got to go with it, If one of you two wins the arguement, Then thats bad because one is still gonna be mad.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Because guys always feel the need to make sense and use logic while arguing, while women don't.

Remember this: Never argue with a fool, for they are doing the same thing.

·
Registered
4,020 Posts
Franc0 said:
if a bitch gets to argumentative i break up with them str8 like that :sarc2:
King Domo said:
Because guys always feel the need to make sense and use logic while arguing, while women don't.

Most times i don't want to argue with her so I go with it. But shit gets so annoying, i had to leave her.

·
Registered
363 Posts
King Domo said:

THIS pretty much

Women argue with their emotions. Men with logic.

Just remain silent and take her bitching like a man and then once she is calmed down resolve it.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.