Banned
18,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Premium Member
72,473 Posts
tyBasedGod said:
Nobody is mad, but you.
Stop being so ignorant. Me and you both know that there are millions of Catholics more educated than you. Just because you dont believe in god does not make you superior to anyone. Get that out of your head because you only look like a fucking clown.

·
Registered
44,769 Posts
xela510 said:
Stop being so ignorant. Me and you both know that there are millions of Catholics more educated than you. Just because you dont believe in god does not make you superior to anyone. Get that out of your head because you only look like a fucking clown.
Wow you got a whole lot of caught feelings racing through your mind right now over one statement

·
Premium Member
72,473 Posts
tyBasedGod said:
Wow you got a whole lot of caught feelings racing through your mind right now over one sentence fragment.
No feelings caught, just trying to be logical. I just hate ignorant people in general.

·
Premium Member
66,017 Posts
xela510 said:
/thread

·
Registered
35,081 Posts
xela510 said:
xo. said:

·
Banned
3,057 Posts
It's good to have a day where you don't eat animals, religious or not. I think it should also include seafood, good friday should be a vegetarian day.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts