Kanye to The banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was aware that they had some previous altercations or whatever but I just heard the diss track and will like to know the background and what lead up to it. I might be late but please someone explain.

·
Banned
40,251 Posts
Isn't his latest cry for attention a shot a Pusha?

I don't know, I don't keep up with this fool.

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I kinda feel bad for Cons tbqh, but I also think that he trys to hard to be a super lyrically dope mc, like on some talib kweli shit. I think hes better when he rhymes simpler words rather than trying to go all out. So I looked into it and I read that Kanye didnt invite him to a G.O.O.D. Music photoshoot?

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Cons said the reason was Kanye agreed to executive produce his next album, but just never did cause he was running around working with other people and doing his own shit. Cons just seems like a baby in the situation sometimes you just got to play backseat and shut the fuck up.

·
Registered
9,377 Posts
Hahaha, didn't it have to do with Consequence accusing Pusha-T of plagiarism? Somehow Kanye got involved, but I heard that's where the beef began brewing.

·
Registered
45,933 Posts
"I kinda feel bad for Cons tbqh, but I also think that he trys to hard to be a super lyrically dope mc, like on some talib kweli shit. I think hes better when he rhymes simpler words rather than trying to go all out. So I looked into it and I read that Kanye didnt invite him to a G.O.O.D. Music photoshoot?"

real talk and he had good songs with good verses. to me when i FIRST heard CD i felt him and Kanye was like Superman and Jimmy Olsen or Batman. but now he on the dark side like Anakin,
and he buried himself in the grave so deep he wont be ever coming back again.
spaceship
We fight, We Love
Grammy Family
Chain Heavy. 

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Superman said:
"I kinda feel bad for Cons tbqh, but I also think that he trys to hard to be a super lyrically dope mc, like on some talib kweli shit. I think hes better when he rhymes simpler words rather than trying to go all out. So I looked into it and I read that Kanye didnt invite him to a G.O.O.D. Music photoshoot?"

real talk and he had good songs with good verses. to me when i FIRST heard CD i felt him and Kanye was like Superman and Jimmy Olsen or Batman. but now he on the dark side like Anakin,
and he buried himself in the grave so deep he wont be ever coming back again.
spaceship
We fight, We Love
Grammy Family
Chain Heavy. 
You forgot the best one, The Good The Bad The Ugly

·
Registered
47,646 Posts
GetEmHigh said:
You forgot the best one, The Good The Bad The Ugly
Their 03' Electric Relaxation song from FA is one of my fav of their collabs too, I play it all the time...same wit Hold On Remix & I See Now

1 - 17 of 17 Posts