Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
always trying to tell me what my opinion is? stop trying to get in my head! Fuck yall ******! Yeezus is epic, its bangs, stop getting butthurt over opinions. Stop always trying to change peoples opinions to yours. Your opinion aint shit to anybody that thinks differently.

Registered
Exactly. Someone can genuinely hate Yeezus the same way someone genuinely loves it.

People even hate MBDTF and it doesn't change my opinion on the album.

Registered
Yeezus is factually trash though.

Registered
tallbm03 said:
i think college dropout is his second worst album right after the graduation......that those album are wack imo.
yeah, i'm not gonna lie, me and my brother find graduation kanye's weakest album when a lot of people call it goat. just doesn't appeal to me as a album :kanyeshrug: but Flashing Lights is the GOAT Ye song :datass:

Registered
OneNeckTwoChains said:
always trying to tell me what my opinion is? stop trying to get in my head! Fuck yall ******! Yeezus is epic, its bangs, stop getting butthurt over opinions. Stop always trying to change peoples opinions to yours. Your opinion aint shit to anybody that thinks differently.
Co-Sign.

Registered
if you've actually listened to industrial and electronic hip-hop you'll know this isn't original, and is actually just a mainstream rehash of a style that has existed for over a decade. putting an already existing style into the charts isn't innovative, and doing so doesn't excuse the subpar lyrics that could have been made much more interesting to fit the style of the album in a better way. the production was choppy in places, and the lyrics were the worst we've heard throughout ye's career.

....all just my opinion of course.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts