Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
48,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
you know how everybody on here was doing a remakes of the songs on MBDTF, can somebody do for this song...

all I need is somebody to add the pianos from the WTT documentary and make it the intro of the song, then transition straight to the official beginning "Oooooh I love you so"

:dno: just felt those epic pianos were the only thing missing, coulda been my favorite song......oh yeah, and a REAL Kanye verse >_>

·
Banned
18,762 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,362 Posts
I wanted that piano too but I don't think it's possible without it sounding like shit.  The audio from the documentary isn't the same quality and there's other sounds going on like talking and such.

·
Registered
12,762 Posts
B-ri said:
you know how everybody on here was doing a remakes of the songs on MBDTF, can somebody do for this song...

all I need is somebody to add the pianos from the WTT documentary and make it the intro of the song, then transition straight to the official beginning "Oooooh I love you so"

:dno: just felt those epic pianos were the only thing missing, coulda been my favorite song......oh yeah, and a REAL Kanye verse >_>
i'm not sure what pianos from the WTT doc your talking about. and what do you mean by real kanye verse?

1 - 20 of 55 Posts