Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Because we still have 9 Good Friday's left.  Even if he does leave off some of the songs we really wanted to hear (Chain Heavy, etc.), I would say there is a very good chance that he will bless us with these tracks in the upcoming weeks before Christmas.

Not to mention we got "Watch the Throne" coming too.....

Plenty of new material to be excited about.  And I'm not even counting the picture of his HEY!!!   :banana:

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I still say everyone needs to settle down and stop complaining.  We've already got an albums worth of FREE material from Good Fridays that's better than 98% of most artists official releases.

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
The track listing to MBDTF is really good, it annoys me that people complain considering all the free music we keep getting

·
Banned
15,695 Posts
Dino said:
Most of the G.O.O.D. Friday songs have been average. :kanyeshrug:
good friday = :brb:
cddf = :brb::brb::brb:
diand = :brb::brb::brb:
dont look down = :brb::brb:
so appalled = :brb:
dont stop = :brb::brb:
monster = :brb:
power remix = :brb::brb:
toftt, rl remix, and lll = straight up :vom:
so most were at least :brb: status for me
kanye has actually been 8 for 11 in making :brb: songs so whatchu talm bout

·
Banned
15,695 Posts
monster no longer on kanyewest.com cuz of itunes fuckery man how u gon just take it off the list like that

·
Premium Member
224,782 Posts
cardsfanjordan said:
Because we still have 9 Good Friday's left.  Even if he does leave off some of the songs we really wanted to hear (Chain Heavy, etc.), I would say there is a very good chance that he will bless us with these tracks in the upcoming weeks before Christmas.

Plenty of new material to be excited about.  And I'm not even counting the picture of his HEY!!!   :banana:
:h5: I like your attitude tbh

·
Registered
7,259 Posts
cardsfanjordan said:

If you think it's okay to get Chain Heavy at 320kpbs or lower you fail..
IT HAS TO BE ON THE ALBUM. FULL 1400 kpbs or higher. :sarc2:

·
Registered
26 Posts
1400 kpbs is not the encoding used on album that thats kpbs that you see in your -tunes maybe, But Cd quality is 44.1 khz at 16 bits. 

·
Registered
3,875 Posts
Kanyigga said:
kanye has actually been 8 for 11 in making :brb: songs so whatchu talm bout
The only songs I've really liked are the songs that ended up on the album. And consider that those were recorded for the album and not GOOD Fridays.

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Gus said:
Bullshit..
Give us the facts then Gus.  Honestly....I'm cool with getting Chain Heavy or any other tracks that don't make it as whatever quality most of the other Good Friday tracks have been.

·
Registered
7,259 Posts
cardsfanjordan said:
Give us the facts then Gus.  Honestly....I'm cool with getting Chain Heavy or any other tracks that don't make it as whatever quality most of the other Good Friday tracks have been.
/Thread

1 - 20 of 32 Posts