Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm 6 4 my cousins are 5 4 and 5 9 and get a lot of girls I get my share but for some some reason they get more girls I wonder would it could be guys I'm not shy I'm not ugly so what could it be
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18,393 Posts
maybe your going after girls thats out of your league, And you say your 6'4'' and not ugly :foh: we gonna need them pics
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Solomon The Wise said:
maybe your going after girls thats out of your league, And you say your 6'4'' and not ugly :foh: we gonna need them pics
that dumb girls  out my league I just to any I think is cute lol
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,404 Posts
Hoes dont care bout height like that.they just say that in the mouth. Its just like us saying "i only want a big booty chick" but we actually wont mind dating a girl with an average booty
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
RubberBandMan said:
Hoes dont care bout height like that.they just say that in the mouth. Its just like us saying "i only want a big booty chick" but we actually wont mind dating a girl with an average booty
oh bitches be fucking with niggia head lol
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,404 Posts
nba454 said:
oh bitches be fucking with niggia head lol
true lol

I dont even care about height myself. I used to be obsessed now im 6'1. Girls tell me "u tall" i dont really care anymore tbh. I dont even feel tall i think im just average

So yea def height shouldnt stop anyone from pullin hoes unless u a midget or summ
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
RubberBandMan said:
true lol

I dont even care about height myself. I used to be obsessed now im 6'1. Girls tell me "u tall" i dont really care anymore tbh. I dont even feel tall i think im just average

So yea def height shouldnt stop anyone from pullin hoes unless u a midget or summ
yeah my cousin is 5 4 he get hella hoes so it really dont matter besides most guys are 5 9 any way it dont mean shit
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
_jibran said:
Can confirm being a 5'5 PMF that used to get all the bitches but currently going through a dry spell right now :banderas:
you get more hoes than me fuck height I need to work on the my mouthpiece that what really matters
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,769 Posts
Yayayayaya
All you manlets should not forget that:

Being tall is goat, and definitely better than being average or short
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
583 Posts
RubberBandMan said:
true lol

I dont even care about height myself. I used to be obsessed now im 6'1. Girls tell me "u tall" i dont really care anymore tbh. I dont even feel tall i think im just average

So yea def height shouldnt stop anyone from pullin hoes unless u a midget or summ
Im 6'1 too and tbh i dont feel that tall, but the bozos think opposite
 
1 - 20 of 50 Posts
Top