Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
19,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They both talented, though I'll say pnd is better but not so good tiller will lose fans. Pnd has connect with ig thots aswell so dont gimme that either. bitches was singing come and see me on snapchat :prince:

·
Registered
72,864 Posts
tiller came at the right time, when Party dipped off in his white porche, who was there to console the women? Bryson...

But now that Party's home is over for you Party clones

·
Banned
3,577 Posts
PND been quiet waiting for this bryson tiller fad to run it's course. This isn't an assumption this is real information.

·
Registered
25,217 Posts
Tiller had some great promotion

And PND refuses to put out his best songs in a way that they would succeed as singles

·
Banned
1,191 Posts
god who gives a shit you guys are really talking about who makes music that appeals to kylie jenners 14 year old instagram hoe fan base lets talk about who makes a good body of work pnd has 2 and his 3rd on the way tiller has 0

·
Banned
19,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
DebbieTheRapper said:
tiller came at the right time, when Party dipped off in his white porche, who was there to console the women? Bryson...

But now that Party's home is over for you Party clones
tiller still big and he hasnt released nothing but 1 song these last months. when he releases another single :ohno: p3 need to come NOW

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
I stan pnd

the only thing I can think of why he hasn't is because pnd uses too much auto tune for the mainstream

1 - 20 of 29 Posts