Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 257 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone else agree that Frank Ocean wasnt the right guy for the job? Why not Cudi, or anyone else? I also think a female voice on the hook  on no church in the wild would have been hard.

·
Premium Member
42,099 Posts
Mr. WestCOAST said:
Does anyone else agree that Frank Ocean wasnt the right guy for the job? Why not Cudi, or anyone else? I also think a female voice on the hook  on no church in the wild would have been hard.
because Cudi can't sing

·
Registered
30,317 Posts
It was Jay's idea... He was collaborating with Frank for his next solo album, and when those songs really came together, he figured they might as well add him in on the last batch of recording for WTT...

... and Frank is PERFECT on his features... yall cray

·
Registered
5,457 Posts
D Wo said:
It was Jay's idea... He was collaborating with Frank for his next solo album, and when those songs really came together, he figured they might as well add him in on the last batch of recording for WTT...

... and Frank is PERFECT on his features... yall cray

·
Registered
314 Posts
Yeah seriously frank killed it. Honestly he's one of my favorite parts of the album and i'm one of the farthest from a odd future fan... He's just way too talented and killed his verses/hooks... OP is an idiot.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
bermudaphilip said:
Yeah seriously frank killed it. Honestly he's one of my favorite parts of the album and i'm one of the farthest from a odd future fan... He's just way too talented and killed his verses/hooks... OP is an idiot.
Im an idiot because i feel someone could have done the job better? its just my opinion.

1 - 20 of 257 Posts