Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
6,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is going to sound corny because it is but I have been on twitter and see trending hastags for Bieber fans and 1D fans and other various artists. Why haven't we started a trend like for example BeingAKanyefan. :kanyeshrug: I mean there is always a possibilty of Kanye seeing it. Just a thought.

·
Registered
6,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LordieJusto said:
Beiber/1d fans are more organized and mature than us lowkey
:bruh: half of them are little girls. I think Kanye community can definatly make this a trend and act civilized. I know a lot of people who support Kanye

·
Registered
6,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
gnome puss nugget said:
you don't think those 1Dnand Bieber trends are corny? :what:
They are but it would be nice to have some appreciation for Kanye outside this site :kanyeshrug: whats the harm in that fam

·
Registered
6,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Spooky Ghost said:
What was that?
#taylorisfake ? You dont remember that. When Taylor was being exposed because this one dude said that Taylor did in fact approve of "Famous" lines and everyone here went brazy and started that trend going

·
Read Only
13,971 Posts
RealNiggaArchetype said:
#taylorisfake ? You dont remember that. When Taylor was being exposed because this one dude said that Taylor did in fact approve of "Famous" lines and everyone here went brazy and started that trend going
Oh ya I remember now

·
Registered
3,371 Posts
RealNiggaArchetype said:
They are but it would be nice to have some appreciation for Kanye outside this site :kanyeshrug: whats the harm in that fam
This really. I miss cruel summer days when everyone loved Kanye. Honestly wouldn't mind if he dumbed down his concepts to get some popularity like that.

·
Registered
6,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Spooky Ghost said:
Oh ya I remember now
I mean, we could get shit trending but Kanye fam always looks at the negatives. We could fully appreciate Kanye outside this site and have him see it but we need that traction

·
Registered
6,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Into sound said:
This really. I miss cruel summer days when everyone loved Kanye. Honestly wouldn't mind if he dumbed down his concepts to get some popularity like that.
You are lucky, cruel winter is on the way

1 - 20 of 78 Posts