Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Banned
41,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In a recent XXL interview Wayne said that all the beats producers are sending to him are garbage and they need to step they game up. This made me think Weezy has the money and has alot of respect from people in the industry why he won't reach out to Premier, RZA, Clark Kent, NO I.D, Pete Rock, B!nk, Ski Beatz,9th Wonder, Alchemist, or some of the left over Dilla beats. I doubt any of them will have a track on C4 and that disappoints me because i think its going to be the same generic beats and subject matter...

Discuss...

·
Registered
11,107 Posts
Cobarachi said:
In a recent XXL interview Wayne said that all the beats producers are sending to him are garbage and they need to step they game up. This made me think Weezy has the money and has alot of respect from people in the industry why he won't reach out to Premier, RZA, Clark Kent, NO I.D, Pete Rock, B!nk, Ski Beatz,9th Wonder, Alchemist, or some of the left over Dilla beats. I doubt any of them will have a track on C4 and that disappoints me because i think its going to be the same generic beats and subject matter...

Discuss...
because no one wants to work with him because he sucks.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts