Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
22,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like they act like I have nothing, and I don't know where I'm going in life :what:

Now it would be something if I was a broke boi, and had nothing etc. but I'm not. I have 2 Jobs, I'm in college. I know what I wanna do in life cuz I've told them multiple times for years. And it's not like I'm not acting on what I want to do. I've invested (actual money) in what I want to do and my business. I've been successful and worked with respected and successful people in what I do (not gonna explain or say what I do cuz I want the focus of the thread to be on the title)

But every time I see my family it's " I heard they're hiring at this plant" , " When will you get interested in something" " You need to be doing this". My dad is sum else. He never went to college and he'd rather me go to truck driving school instead of college. Why :what:

Like wtf

·
Premium Member
6,472 Posts
Don't know how much you currently make,  but i believe it's from them wanting to see results in a short period of time and so you earn a reasonable wage

·
Registered
22,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Almost said:
Don't know how much you currently make,  but i believe it's from them wanting to see results in a short period of time and so you earn a reasonable wage
I don't struggle

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
Thot Slayer said:
Like they act like I have nothing, and I don't know where I'm going in life :what:

Now it would be something if I was a broke boi, and had nothing etc. but I'm not. I have 2 Jobs, I'm in college. I know what I wanna do in life cuz I've told them multiple times for years. And it's not like I'm not acting on what I want to do. I've invested (actual money) in what I want to do and my business. I've been successful and worked with respected and successful people in what I do (not gonna explain or say what I do cuz I want the focus of the thread to be on the title)

But every time I see my family it's " I heard they're hiring at this plant" , " When will you get interested in something" " You need to be doing this". My dad is sum else. He never went to college and he'd rather me go to truck driving school instead of college. Why :what:

Like wtf
Was gonna shit on you, listen to me clearly if ya degree is a legit degree i.e real career field stay in school and tell ya dad to suck it, you leaving school will be your biggest mistake

·
Registered
22,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
600notnicee said:
Was gonna shit on you, listen to me clearly if ya degree is a legit degree i.e real career field stay in school and tell ya dad to suck it, you leaving school will be your biggest mistake
i major in engineering

·
Banned
73,537 Posts
i've gotten 4 scholarships throughout college, go to a good school and got 2 jobs and my mom told me recently i need to get it together :dead: get what together

·
Registered
63,528 Posts
Thought this was a Poderosa thread tbh

1 - 20 of 21 Posts