Kanye to The banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
21,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Both these dudes dropped some.of the best material theyve done and are pretty  much praised everywhere  but ktt music sxn

Its not even that yall say t&y n fhd are average  yall go all out sayin the shits wack

·
Banned
8,552 Posts
Idk why I expected a wack thread from drdre. On point tbh.

T&Y is great, FHD is too

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
used to be 10x worse here for lupe

a couple years back im convinced lupe could have dropped MBDTF and people would have still roasted him in this section

j cole just gets a bad name cause kendrick and drake fans hate when he is mentioned with them

·
Registered
27,179 Posts
acting like KTT music sxn gives credible opinions

·
Registered
877 Posts
Lupe hate died down significantly after Tetsuo. I along with many others were salty on Lupe because in 2006 he was basically what kendrick is now to the game, raps young messiah..UNTIL he put out two trash albums(Lasers and F&L2) after having so much emotional investment in his previous work... T&Y has erased that hate completely for me.

Cole? Lol idk hes a solid rapper, and FHD was a good project, but Cole a fun target i guess. Im a cole fan, but i get a good laugh from the "J Snore" shit here and there.

·
Read Only
28,740 Posts
Lol @ taking the opinion of shit posters seriously. This section is where I look for leaks and music drops

A majority of posts are bait or troll posts. Iunno how ppl come here and still fall for that shit

1 - 19 of 19 Posts