Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You can tell his main influences  are Yeezy and Weezy

He has godly Kanye-esque production :

Has them punchlines/one liners like 07-09 Wayne, even sounds a little like Weezy tbh :work:

"Girls chase me like they think my dick is Justin Bieber" :eek:bamawhew:

He's pretty good at singing.  Heres him paying homage to the GOAT's like The Temptations and Simon and Garfunkel :

Definitely one of the most underrated and diverse ****** in the game right now.  How has he not blown up yet? (mainstream wise)

·
Registered
67,056 Posts
He's too much like most KTT users

·
Banned
5,303 Posts
Because of Pitchfork.

CG is a top current rapper, Camp is one of the best rap albums in recent years.

Donald Glover is like my favorite person. Amazing at rapping, producing, acting, comedy, and he fucked Alison Brie. Dude is the GOAT human being.

·
Registered
15,862 Posts
childish gambino is one of my fave mc's, i only have 677 plays of him in my last.fm though :okay:

·
Registered
15,862 Posts
lol also know he isn't hated on here he has an official thread with over 900 pages

·
Registered
47,553 Posts
Akumauri said:
No tbh, I guess I never notice the Gambino threads
alot of it isn't even in gambino threads

he will just get brought up randomly as a "corny" artist to compare other artists to

·
Banned
5,303 Posts
Pretty Young Thug said:
he will just get brought up randomly as a "corny" artist to compare other artists to
A lot of his lines are corny, but purposefully so. I can see why people don't like them, but I have been a fan of his since he started doing Dereck Comedy and so they are hilarious to me. You have to get his sense of humor.

·
Registered
5,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
0000000000 said:
Because of Pitchfork.

CG is a top current rapper, Camp is one of the best rap albums in recent years.

Donald Glover is like my favorite person. Amazing at rapping, producing, acting, comedy, and he fucked Alison Brie. Dude is the GOAT human being.
I know pitchfork fucked him over completely with that Camp review. But do people seriously be like "OH Pitchfork gave him a shitty review so he must suck" ?

·
Banned
5,303 Posts
BasedKamikaze said:
I know pitchfork fucked him over completely with that Camp review. But do people seriously be like "OH Pitchfork gave him a shitty review so he must suck" ?
Yes, a good % of KTT is absolutely mindless. Have you seen the Pitchfork hype thread in the Kanye section? It's pathetic.

·
Banned
4,714 Posts
0000000000 said:
Beats are fire, you can't say he's not a good actor/ Community isn't good (although I do think Joel McHale & Danny Pudi are really great in Community, the whole cast is awesome), he's hilarious if you listen to his standup (it's called "weirdo" by Donald Glover for those interested). he's a great rapper, not bad at singer. lol @ fucking allison brie tho

1 - 20 of 49 Posts