Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
all i know is that they supposedly collabo'd in the studio awhile back and then again recently..and then i read that ridiculous tweet about him being a genius. can somebody explain this to me? is kanye working with make-a-wish foundation?

·
Banned
35,368 Posts
Kanye worked with Banks and said he should be top 5 lol. Oh Ye said Em the greatest lol @ that. Em can suck a dick tbh.
Kanye just being nice I guess. It's Rosewood!

·
Registered
682 Posts
TheLostBoy said:
Kanye worked with Banks and said he should be top 5 lol. Oh Ye said Em the greatest lol @ that. Em can suck a dick tbh.
also said nicki minaj was like the scariest artist too. pssshhhhhh, you crazy for that one Ye!!!

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh god. em is annoying as FUCK. id seriously listen to souljaboy over em cus at least id have a good laugh

B

·
0 Posts
Commish Swag said:
also said nicki minaj was like the scariest artist too. pssshhhhhh, you crazy for that one Ye!!!
kanYe Gets really high when he tweets that's why he talks bullshit

·
Registered
5,318 Posts
TheLostBoy said:
AJYP said:
oh god. em is annoying as FUCK. id seriously listen to souljaboy over em cus at least id have a good laugh
Wow, the unwarranted Em hate has already begun.  SMH at you choosing to listen to SouljaBoi over a legit emcee like Em.

Back to the topic though, like some of you have already said, Kanye likes to over-exaggerate things, especially when he's making music in the Stu it seems like.  I guess it puts the man in a good man and makes him see everything with rose-coloured shades.

·
Registered
218 Posts
#1 SB is a genius. i despise his music and what he stands for but he is very smart
#2 dont overlook the fact that SB probably paid Ye lots of $$$$$ to work with him
#3 solid move on Ye's part bc of SB's expansive fanbase

·
Registered
682 Posts
pat7676 said:
Maybe Kanye likes to dance to Crank That in the Club  :iunno:  ;D
hahahahah funny as shit. shoulda had that in the we were once a fairytale film.
iHateFJ said:
kanYe Gets really high when he tweets that's why he talks bullshit
hah belie dat. but i was pretty sure he said this inna interview, specifically on angies show?? :iunno:

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
TheLostBoy said:
I agree with you. Em just annoying and whack IMO!
his delivery is always exactly the same..and when  i hear him sing that part in "not afraid" i wanted to shoot myself

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
halleJEWyah said:
#1 SB is a genius. i despise his music and what he stands for but he is very smart
#2 dont overlook the fact that SB probably paid Ye lots of $$$$$ to work with him
#3 solid move on Ye's part bc of SB's expansive fanbase
#1, yeah i can see what ur saying, yeah hes a genius for what hes doing and making so much money off of it, but i think when kanye said that, he meant like..musically? when you think music geniuses you think beethoven or something..not soulja boy o_O
#3 yeah but i just hope that he doesnt dumb down his music

·
Registered
5,318 Posts
AJYP said:
his delivery is always exactly the same..and when  i hear him sing that part in "not afraid" i wanted to shoot myself
No no...wow...you guys are killing me here.  Same delivery? Em?  Are we listening to the same dude.?

·
Registered
3,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
LatinoLoco said:
No no...wow...you guys are killing me here.  Same delivery? Em?  Are we listening to the same dude.?
everyones entitled to their own opinion. no one is right or wrong when it comes to this kinda thing. its just personal preference. if you enjoy his music then thats great u know.. sorry to dispoint u but people have different tastes.

·
Registered
682 Posts
AJYP said:
everyones entitled to their own opinion. no one is right or wrong when it comes to this kinda thing. its just personal preference. if you enjoy his music then thats great u know.. sorry to dispoint u but people have different tastes.
:yay: my *****

1 - 20 of 70 Posts