Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
28,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:jordanlaff:

my man sampled prime simp drake and then opened it up with "I just feel like you broke a promise to me/ only hurt cause I thought you were being honest with me" my ***** what? :jordanlaff:

c'mon joe wtf is this beef even about?

·
Registered
16,574 Posts
This ***** gay bruhhhh, then he said some weird shit like we miss the old Aubrey not the sculpted Aubrey ..... ***** :what:

·
Registered
28,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I couldn't even take the record seriously after that man like so you started this beef cause you didn't like the last album? lmfao Joe is a Drake stan who just happens to rap? the fuck?

·
Banned
29,039 Posts
FlyMx said:
I couldn't even take the record seriously after that man like so you started this beef cause you didn't like the last album? lmfao Joe is a Drake stan who just happens to rap? the fuck?
This isn't true. The beef did have its origin in Joe commenting on Views, but he wasn't starting beef he was just giving his review. What started the beef though was Drake catching feelings and throwing shots on the French song.

·
Registered
14,417 Posts
miltdawg said:
This ***** gay bruhhhh, then he said some weird shit like we miss the old Aubrey not the sculpted Aubrey ..... ***** :what:
Don't forget the invitation to light some candles and listen to Aaliyah...

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
He's referring to the sampled hook that says

"You promised me you would never change"

And also refers to the Joe Budden x Drake interview where Drake said he would never diss someone, yet he dissed Budden on No Shopping.

Do you fools listen to music or do you just skim through it?

1 - 20 of 104 Posts