Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
16,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Take a close listen to the style of the production and the overall tone & pitch of Kanye's voice on the track. It sounds as if Mr.Hudson wrote this song or he had some form of coaching initiative with Kanye during the creation of this record. Any one's who heard the Straight No Chaser album can probably find a deep similarity between the sounds, subject matter, and overall approach on the record.

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
▲Special_K said:
what do you mean?
Your going out of your way to prove a point. Mr Hudson did not write this song. C'mon, you know Kanye has the ability to write something like Runaway. Its simple. nothing is complex about it. Ever heard of 808s & Heartbreak?

·
Registered
16,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
MyChainHeavy said:
Your going out of your way to prove a point. Mr Hudson did not write this song. C'mon, you know Kanye has the ability to write something like Runaway. Its simple. nothing is complex about it. Ever heard of 808s & Heartbreak?
Writing songs like that seems to look like an easy thing when really it's a lot more complex than it appears to be. Especially when you actually have a strong melody and tone in association with the song lyrics. I'm not saying that Mr. Hudson really wrote the song and truthfully none of us know since we're not in the studio, but the song has hints of his style as an artist and I definitely heard parallel's imo.

·
Banned
16,412 Posts
G

·
If Mr. Hudson wrote the song the lyrics would be soooooo much better....and the chorus would not be as explicit...I don't remember Mr. Hudson ever cursing on a song or at least curse as much as Kanye did in the song

·
Premium Member
6,967 Posts
UltraKid said:
If Mr. Hudson wrote the song the lyrics would be soooooo much better....and the chorus would not be as explicit...I don't remember Mr. Hudson ever cursing on a song or at least cursing as much Kanye did in the song...
Stiff Upper Lip has "fucked" in the chorus. Not supporting this theory though. Mr Hudson probably had nothing to do with this.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.