Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so I wasn't a Future fan before WATTBA dropped. Only heard a few songs - March Madness, F Up Some Commas, Where Ya At
After WATTBA dropped, it made me check out Future's other work, because I was actually very impressed with his delivery on WATTBA - Jersey, Digital Dash, Diamonds Dancing all amazing Future verses/hooks.

After listening to Dirty Sprite 2, 56 Nights, EVOL, Purple Reign, and Project ET I am very confused as to why a single song doesn't sound compare to his delivery on WATTBA, like its a completely different Future entirely. His songs have no diversity, and in his albums maybe 1 or 2 semi-memorable songs, if even that. His flow and delivery is also different, like WATTBA is more catchy Future, the type we find in his BEST songs like Codeine Crazy, March Madness, Low Life.  Why doesn't Future does sound like how he did on WATTBA all the time? Jersey is a top 5 Future song for me, maybe even better than March Madness. Go re-listen to it.

·
Premium Member
33,466 Posts
His solo material is better. Even jersey is the best song on there. Go listen to 56 nights 10/10 future

1 - 20 of 115 Posts