Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
18,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are all too young for that bredrins. You man need to just enjoy life.

If you find a good one, you can cuff but highly doubt you'd find a good girl in our age range.

TLDR: Fuck as many girls as possible now

·
Registered
18,278 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bradgawthem said:
bitches ages 17-25 are still actin like little girls gotta settle when u about 30+
Exactly :golfclap:

These girls will only break your heart when you love them now.

·
Registered
23,065 Posts
hooked up with 2-3 chicks a week for a few years but tbh it's too much effort, much nicer to have a dedicated slampiece and time to focus on things more important than sex

·
Banned
4,930 Posts
Why does everyone want to fuck? Research shows that hooking up in your youth is detrimental to future marriage stability.

·
Registered
899 Posts
hooking up with random girls is too much of a hassle, don't want to be going out that much hoping to get lucky
rather have someone i now is gonna be there not just for sex but like a  partner in crime

·
Registered
7 Posts
Realitys Perception said:
hooking up with random girls is too much of a hassle, don't want to be going out that much hoping to get lucky
rather have someone i now is gonna be there not just for sex but like a  partner in crime
Females when they young not going settle for a average ***** tho, of course there are exceptions but they don't make the rule, you better off waiting until you older if you want to settle down, remember settling for less = settling down

·
Registered
7,768 Posts
SaintGon said:
Why does everyone want to fuck? Research shows that hooking up in your youth is detrimental to future marriage stability.
no such thing as true marriage in 2016, just ease of lonliness and financial security.

·
Premium Member
2,178 Posts
TobyA said:
We are all too young for that bredrins. You man need to just enjoy life.

If you find a good one, you can cuff but highly doubt you'd find a good girl in our age range.

TLDR: Fuck as many girls as possible now
because i'm bored af

1 - 20 of 59 Posts