Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I mean, I understand that you have to live somehow.

But everybody in my social circle says they wanna make a lot of money and shit so they can buy themselves a big car and shit

I just don´t know why.You buy a new car so what? fuck that shit, I really don´t need money tbh I just wanna live happy

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Stan Smith said:
So we can buy things that make us happy.

We're slaves to material possessions. :cryfam:
but do this material things really make us happy?
Maybe just for a second and when you get what you want you have 200 other material things you want to buy...the fuck ist wrong with society?

·
Registered
5,691 Posts
Everyone has their reasons...but I do want to make a lot of money. For me its because of financial freedom, I want to get into something i really love doing, make a lot of money and not overspend so that I can sustain myself using that money for the rest of my life in early retirement being completely free from any financial or social pressure to have to work some shitty job i hate...

thats my ideal life

E

·
0 Posts
I could careless for money, if i have any amount I share with others.

I don't care about making a lot, i just want to live.

though when I talk to anyone about what they want to achieve in life, all they say is "make money", am starting to believe who ever says that, have something wrong with them. :work:

·
Banned
51,728 Posts
gigaman23 said:
but do this material things really make us happy?
Maybe just for a second and when you get what you want you have 200 other material things you want to buy...the fuck ist wrong with society?
We like treating ourselves even though we could probably live without such joys. Things cost money and we slave ourselves for that feeling.

It's like wearing small shoes just so your feet can feel good when you take them off.

·
Registered
786 Posts
That's the only thing everyone consider has value you can't go around haggling BMW for a car in exchange for a horse, a leg, and your first born

·
Registered
10,120 Posts
Because it will allow me to live the lifestyle that I want, as well as provide that lifestyle for my (future) family.

·
Registered
22,512 Posts
People think that money will allow them to buy things that'll make them happy. these things will only provide a temporary happiness though. I guess being financially stable accounts to someones happiness though, but it all comes dwn to love /family for me tbh.
/allhomo

I couldnt imagine a world where the majority of us were not fixated on money tbh.

·
Registered
10,120 Posts
Rel. said:
People think that money will allow them to buy things that'll make them happy. these things will only provide a temporary happiness though. I guess being financially stable accounts to someones happiness though, but it all comes dwn to love /family for me tbh.
/allhomo

I couldnt imagine a world where the majority of us were not fixated on money tbh.
My parents are wealthy, we just bought a chalet in the Alps. You really think this, being able to go to out house in the Alps, and ski, whenever we feel like it, will give us "temporary happiness"?

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Axyend said:
My parents are wealthy, we just bought a chalet in the Alps. You really think this, being able to go to out house in the Alps, and ski, whenever we feel like it, will give us "temporary happiness"?
well you don´t need to be rich to do that

1 - 20 of 55 Posts