Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
4,436 Posts
Cuz he a white man that can jump. He had to give up a skill point for that shit. :kanyeshrug: and he chose his freethrows

·
Premium Member
20,359 Posts
BasedVol said:
He's got a high motor, great work ethic, and a very high basketball IQ.
Also one of the best defenders in the league. He's a liability on offense if he can't even break 50% from the line though.

·
Registered
15,392 Posts
JRAM said:
Also one of the best defenders in the league. H's a liability on offense if he can't even break 50% from the line though.
Even though he doesn't have much athletic ability, he has a lot of heart. I bet he is a great role model and is very smart.

·
Registered
28,653 Posts
BasedVol said:
Even though he doesn't have much athletic ability, he has a lot of heart. I bet he is a great role model and is very smart.
Theres no quit in him. He leaves it all on the court and is a great locker room guy

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
He's actually shooting 50% from the ft line (Still bad), but he shoots 33% from 3 point range.
Paradox he is. Probably just needs more practice time on his free throws.

·
Registered
15,392 Posts
Cudi_the_Fiasco said:
Theres no quit in him. He leaves it all on the court and is a great locker room guy
Oh Parsons' is the ultimate glue guy. You absolutely never hear a bad thing about him. Great role model.

·
Registered
55,042 Posts
catatafish said:
:notsureif:
always confused me when he was at florida.
dafuck :notsureif:
That's been his weakness... He's been working to get better at it.... He's just one of those guys that are very good 3pt shooters, but poor ft shooter.... hard to say if it's mental or what.

Rev said:
And metaphoricalone tried to tell me he was better than Shumpert :laugh:
Bigger impact on his team... Undoubtedly. :joe:

Can you guess why he plays so much even with that weakness?? Cuz he is a GREAT DEFENDER....plays smart and a clutch player.

WCDon said:
Cuz he a white man that can jump. He had to give up a skill point for that shit. :kanyeshrug: and he chose his freethrows
Soooo trueee :hah:

:datass:

·
Registered
55,042 Posts
He's 32-64 on the season...

Two NBA players who have done the most to combat racial stereotypes:

1. Jeremey Lin: Asians can't drive.

2. Chandler Parsons: White guys are good shooters.

:smug:

·
Registered
51,938 Posts
MetaphoricalOne said:
He's 32-64 on the season...

Two NBA players who have done the most to combat racial stereotypes:

1. Jeremey Lin: Asians can't drive.

2. Chandler Parsons: White guys are good shooters.

:smug:
loob

1 - 20 of 34 Posts