Kanye to The banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I mean I love his music but he used the memories beat 3 times with 1 having a little different sound, he used the verse from the original memories on memories part 2, and he used an ANCIENT freestyle verse on My Last

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
NiNETY7 said:

youtube kanye west freestyle and i garuntee on any of the videos you will know which one of his songs hes doing
but he usually does it while he's making an album and just showcasing it, Big Sean made one verse on My Last at least 3 years ago...the benihanhan one...and kanye never reuses a beat from what I recall unless

·
Premium Member
6,461 Posts
batmansutilitybelt said:
ti ft kanye west - on top of the world (That verse is used again)

There's also an original version of homecoming.
On Top Of The World with Ye is unreleased so that doesn't really count. but any Kanye fan would know that has reused lyrics a ton of times.

·
Premium Member
8,585 Posts
SkinnyMotherFucker said:
but he usually does it while he's making an album and just showcasing it, Big Sean made one verse on My Last at least 3 years ago...the benihanhan one...and kanye never reuses a beat from what I recall unless
he started working on robocop beat in 2003

·
Registered
35,081 Posts
SkinnyMotherFucker said:
His verse on Wack ****** = Bring Me Down
Home = Homecoming, just rerecorded on a different beat with a new hook.

I can go on but point is, ALL his albums before 808's has recycled lyrics from his mixtapes.

If you listen to Freshmen Adjustment you will notice a lot of the lyrics.

·
Registered
191 Posts
DeVo said:
On Top Of The World with Ye is unreleased so that doesn't really count. but any Kanye fan would know that has reused lyrics a ton of times.
At the time it was still possibly going on TI's mixtape. Wasn't definitely out

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Mikee. said:
His verse on Wack ****** = Bring Me Down
Home = Homecoming, just rerecorded on a different beat with a new hook.

I can go on but point is, ALL his albums before 808's has recycled lyrics from his mixtapes.

If you listen to Freshmen Adjustment you will notice a lot of the lyrics.
But Freshmen Adjustment was wack though so I never listened

·
Banned
5,206 Posts
batmansutilitybelt said:
At the time it was still possibly going on TI's mixtape. Wasn't definitely out
that means it was unreleased...but the real question here is: why is everyone riding batmans nuts lately? :D no offense to your name of course. jw, i know a movie is coming out, but damn. :D

·
Registered
191 Posts
SkinnyMotherFucker said:
But Freshmen Adjustment was wack though so I never listened
SkinnyMotherFucker said:
I mean I love his music but he used the memories beat 3 times with 1 having a little different sound, he used the verse from the original memories on memories part 2, and he used an ANCIENT freestyle verse on My Last
What's the difference? In three or so albums Big Sean will be ripping it up. He just didn't want to let those raps goto waste I guess...

Though really, I would kill for a proper release of Doing Girls Wrong.
808s&Heartbreak said:
that means it was unreleased...but the real question here is: why is everyone riding batmans nuts lately? :D no offense to your name of course. jw, i know a movie is coming out, but damn. :D
I've had it for 10 months. I think it was after I finished Arkham Asylum.

·
Banned
586 Posts
Every rapper does that. They have stuff that they never used and just throw it on a beat. I heard the same Drake verse on THREE different songs just with different tones of voice

1 - 15 of 15 Posts