Kanye to The banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
24,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
its a very very good album like super good but I don't see it as this great revolutionary statement as alot of fans do

Why do u like it personally? LKT

·
Banned
952 Posts
it gives me a look inside kanyes frustrated head..... its sonically just beyond description, so beautiful at times yet so angry yet so sad. there are so many highs and lows on the album , its such a rollercoaster.

tracks like new slaves make me wanna cry, my friends clown the fuk out of me for saying shit like that but its just so raw and so powerful, it really affects more than just my ears, it makes me feel sublime.

my fav ye album, but TLOP may surpass it. im not sure yet

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
NoHipsterHats said:
its a very very good album like super good but I don't see it as this great revolutionary statement as alot of fans do

Why do u like it personally? LKT
In terms of just the music itself, I thought the song structures were amazing. And I feel like though sparse, the production was very efficient. The album left me wanting more, but in a good way. And there was a lot left to go back and discover with multiple listens.

Also, I thought the mixing was fantastic. And even though On Sight is really jarring, everything from Blk Skkkinhead to Guit Trip flowed so well to me. I feel like it was Kanye showing his "post up" game.

·
Registered
237 Posts
the instrumentals are so crazy and raw, its honestly more of a grunge rock album with ye on it, just so amazing all around

·
Registered
11,472 Posts
kanye boy said:
it gives me a look inside kanyes frustrated head..... its sonically just beyond description, so beautiful at times yet so angry yet so sad. there are so many highs and lows on the album , its such a rollercoaster.

tracks like new slaves make me wanna cry, my friends clown the fuk out of me for saying shit like that but its just so raw and so powerful, it really affects more than just my ears, it makes me feel sublime.

my fav ye album, but TLOP may surpass it. im not sure yet
RT all of this

·
Registered
32 Posts
It feels so well put together. Every song on there feels unique to that album in terms of it not fitting in anywhere else. You can also feel his frustration in every sound in that album.

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
an ok/good album for me so No I dont love it. Way too many retarded lyrics. Also whats bringing down TLOp for me though comical, corny shit came after kim whos overrated in looks anyway blame her

1 - 16 of 16 Posts