Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
133,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
its fucking unreal

you like an artist one month then the next month you fucking hate the same artist when he hasnt done shit wrong?

·
Premium Member
133,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i have a better opinion on new music then you guys why? because i dont listen to it.....if i listened to it i would get into the habit of dickriding with the rest of you

·
Banned
27,694 Posts
Moseley said:
i have a better opinion on new music then you guys why? because i dont listen to it.....if i listened to it i would get into the habit of dickriding with the rest of you
goat post

·
Registered
25,751 Posts
Moseley said:
that logic :mindfk:

·
Banned
27,694 Posts
i agree with moz tho

****** thought kendrick was amazing now hes "ok"

****** loved j cole now hes average

****** liked big sean now hes garbage

those three dudes havent even gone down let alone fell off, theyre all great still imo

·
Registered
67,057 Posts
Shaman said:
i agree with moz tho

those three dudes havent even gone down let alone fell off, theyre all great still imo
Big Sean has never been "great"

·
Registered
25,751 Posts
Shaman said:
i agree with moz tho

I never got the hype about Big Sean, I dont think he's great at all.

·
Banned
6,926 Posts
I agree wit OP.. alot of dickriders.

Me personally, if I like an artist I like them..I'm a fan of em, and support them unless their music is actual garbage or they just change.

For example bob, I loved, but he literally went against his own word and sold out for the $$, so I hated him since.. those type of situations are acceptable to dickride then hate (wiz Khalifa too)

But if I'm a fan of an artist, I treat it like I'm a fan of a sports team..yeah they'll take their Ls here nd there but u still like them for maybe other music nd ahitt

1 - 20 of 33 Posts