Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
dislike when a guy is nice...?
when hes generally a kind person all the time, hes automatically classified as "pressed"...?
but they love assholes...?

EXPLAIN

·
Registered
7,261 Posts
It's actually kinda simple

Girls want what they cant hVe
When guys are nice it's too easy for the girl
Assholes act above other guys so girls value them more

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yahya said:

·
Premium Member
40,301 Posts
Yahya said:

:wom:

....this makes me sad...

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I wish I had the nerve to be a douche, it's just not in my nature to do so.
Tough shit!!!!

·
Banned
28,977 Posts
Okay yeah this is crude and fucked up but it's the truth.
I personally am a genuinely nice guy.  But here's a philosophy that might work.

"If a dime ask you for 5 dollars, you'll give it than she'll dip, But If you don't be nice about it, you'll have 5 dollars and 10."

Women just want the ideal guy.  In today's time, the ideal guy is a someone who fits the description of 3 guys.

1. Lil Wayne - "Swagged Out, Dreads, Gangster, and $$$
2. 50 Cent - Built, Asshole, Has many women at disposal and $$$
3. Obama - Power, Has powerful friends, and LOTS OF $$$

If you ain't ballin they ain't callin, if you nice, you ain't mister right, no matter how you put it or what words you choose to rhyme. Girls just wanna have FUNDS. You can be the nicest guy on earth but that'll only get you so far.  I can attest to so many times I've gotten laid, or have gotten a with a girl simply for the fact I can be a complete egotistical asshole when surrounded by a bunch of people of lesser intelligence (seewhatididthere?) It's also about confidence though.  If you have that, you really can get it done man.  Just gotta have faith in yourself...no ****.

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
StewartRiddlez said:
Okay yeah this is crude and fucked up but it's the truth.
I personally am a genuinely nice guy.  But here's a philosophy that might work.

"If a dime ask you for 5 dollars, you'll give it than she'll dip, But If you don't be nice about it, you'll have 5 dollars and 10."

Women just want the ideal guy.  In today's time, the ideal guy is a someone who fits the description of 3 guys.

1. Lil Wayne - "Swagged Out, Dreads, Gangster, and $$$
2. 50 Cent - Built, Asshole, Has many women at disposal and $$$
3. Obama - Power, Has powerful friends, and LOTS OF $$$

If you ain't ballin they ain't callin, if you nice, you ain't mister right, no matter how you put it or what words you choose to rhyme. Girls just wanna have FUNDS. You can be the nicest guy on earth but that'll only get you so far.  I can attest to so many times I've gotten laid, or have gotten a with a girl simply for the fact I can be a complete egotistical asshole when surrounded by a bunch of people of lesser intelligence (seewhatididthere?) It's also about confidence though.  If you have that, you really can get it done man.  Just gotta have faith in yourself...no ****.
money isnt shit

·
Banned
464 Posts
Sanduder said:
dislike when a guy is nice...?
when hes generally a kind person all the time, hes automatically classified as "pressed"...?
but they love assholes...?

EXPLAIN
Girls are dumb bitches, get your self a smart one that is classic.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Yahya said:

Very true. Nice guys give the girls what they deserve too easily. Its like poker, you cant show your hand too early, dont go all out right upfront, cause there will be no chase and nothing for the girl to strive for.

Girls only want assholes while they are young.. They grow out of it with time, thats when the good guys win.. Just takes a while.

1 - 20 of 108 Posts