Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 141 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
21,634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When we talk about how unfair blacks are being treated how worthless the U.S make black lives seem?
Tension is rising and trust me... Something will change forever.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,502 Posts
i hope it does change.


the only white people getting mad are the white people who stay within their culture and got a token black friend or two who they joke about fried chicken, watermelon and cotton picking

and like to listen to 90's rap and eminem/50cent and define when hip-hop was "correct" when they've never put into the culture in the first place OR listen to Trap cuz it bangs in the whip but not understand the conscious real side of Trap and how these rappers are really being conscious and all these so called silly lyrics are real things and how we have disease running amok in the culture.

and saying the "n" context because their broken past ideologies gets a thrill off  what white culture they can grasp on to.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,839 Posts
they're mad the system that has benefited them for hundreds for years is under attack, no one likes being taken out of there comfort zone. speaking on race issues is doing that, if all black and brown people just stay quiet, they'll go back to being in there comfort zone 
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,577 Posts
sailingaway said:
When we talk about how unfair blacks are being treated how worthless the U.S make black lives seem?
Tension is rising and trust me... Something will change forever.
because when youve enjoyed privilege, the very mention of equality feels like oppression

same reason why men get angry about feminism/women seeking equality
 
G

·
STCWastemon said:
they're mad the system that has benefited them for hundreds for years is under attack, no one likes being taken out of there comfort zone. speaking on race issues is doing that, if all black and brown people just stay quiet, they'll go back to being in there comfort zone
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
34,772 Posts
hamiltonlaunching said:
because when youve enjoyed privilege, the very mention of equality feels like oppression

same reason why men get angry about feminism/women seeking equality
Link me to your tumblr blog pls i need a good laugh after today

 
1 - 20 of 141 Posts
Top