Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So today I was at Chipotle and the dude making my burrito asked me what type of meat I wanted, I said "Chicken, Please", and once he did, I said "Thank You", so as I was waiting to pay I wondered, why did I say please? Why do I ever say please to anyone? I shouldn't say please to things they have to do already. I should only say please when it's an inconvenience to people to do something for me but I am at their mercy of them doing it, right?
Now I understand it's polite, but imagine asking a girl to please go on a date with you. She wouldn't because you will sound like a total beta, you also wouldn't thank her for it.
God dam it. I have been thinking about this all day.

·
Banned
78,186 Posts
because he didnt have to give you chicken ***** be thankful he even gave you your chicken you ungrateful fuck

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
TYuS said:
because he didnt have to give you chicken ***** be thankful he even gave you your chicken you ungrateful fuck
It's his job though? Why should I say thank you to someone who is doing what is expected of them to do? Or Please for something they are expected to do?

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I ROBOCOP said:
Common courtesy. I know you ungrateful kids have no idea what that means these days but you can probably research it.
You didn't say please research it, so therefore I am now offended.
( See what I did there?)

·
Registered
7,365 Posts
phatyo said:
You didn't say please research it, so therefore I am now offended.
( See what I did there?)
So now you want respect when you have proven yourself to be an ungrateful twat. Proves my point exactly. Earth is doomed.

·
Banned
78,186 Posts
phatyo said:
It's his job though? Why should I say thank you to someone who is doing what is expected of them to do?
Your mom is expected to buy you clothes food etc and you still said please and thank you to her right?

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
phatyo said:
It's his job though? Why should I say thank you to someone who is doing what is expected of them to do? Or Please for something they are expected to do?
Think if you worked at chipotle for 8 hours and not one person said please or thank you.. I don't think that $8/hour is undeserving of polite words

·
Registered
7,365 Posts
GLoUp said:
Think if you worked at chipotle for 8 hours and not one person said please or thank you.. I don't think that $8/hour is undeserving of polite words
Exactly.. OP never worked a day in his life and probably bought the damn burrito with mommas allowance

1 - 20 of 30 Posts