Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Premium Member
133,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
why cant they just make music? why do they have to have a clothing brand and a label?

U

·
0 Posts
so you don't want people to  branch out and do more than one thing?

U

·
0 Posts
If I was a wealthy rapper, I'd do it too. Being able to design your own clothes? That's pretty bad ass if you ask me.
I'd also write books, have an active blog, eventually start up a label consisting of some of my favorite unsigned MCs, produce, etc

They do it because they can and they enjoy it. It's not stupid at all to branch out.
It's narrow thinking to think "Why can't they just stay in their box and only rap?"

·
Registered
34,155 Posts
CT said:
If I was a wealthy rapper, I'd do it too. Being able to design your own clothes? That's pretty bad ass if you ask me.
I'd also write books, have an active blog, eventually start up a label consisting of some of my favorite unsigned MCs, produce, etc

They do it because they can and they enjoy it. It's not stupid at all to branch out.
It's narrow thinking to think "Why can't they just stay in their box and only rap?"
:golfclap:

·
Premium Member
133,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
CT said:

but your over staturating youself leading to your inevitable downfall

ask 50 cent

U

·
0 Posts
Raincoat Killah said:
but your over staturating youself leading to your inevitable downfall

ask 50 cent
50 Cent was going to fall off eventually, sooner than later.
Jay-Z has numerous outings but he hasn't fallen.
Kanye has a label and a fashion line.

There's no reason why you can't branch out and stay relevant. The problem is if the public wants to hear what you're rapping about and if you're still putting out quality music.

·
Premium Member
133,379 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
CT said:
50 Cent was going to fall off eventually, sooner than later.
Jay-Z has numerous outings but he hasn't fallen.
Kanye has a label and a fashion line.

There's no reason why you can't branch out and stay relevant. The problem is if the public wants to hear what you're rapping about and if you're still putting out quality music.
wrong wrong wrong fuck you wrong

no rapper has over saturated themselves like 50 cent did

in 2005 he had EVERYTHING...EVERYTHING!!!

·
Registered
37,386 Posts
Raincoat Killah said:
i blame shawn tbh
You can blame shawn but he ain't invent the game. He just rolled the dice, trying to get some change.
:he:

1 - 20 of 53 Posts