Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
0 Posts
TYRONE CHOPSTICKS said:
is a wack mc rapping a verse written by another man over a beat produced by another man really that interesting?
i liked his new verse a lot and 2001 is one of my favorite rap albums and he is a good producer and Detox will probably be one of my fav albums when it drops :work: he also works with the GOATs.

·
Banned
66,019 Posts
Wile E. Coyote said:
He is not wack. His technique and delivery on the mic is impeccable
thanks to those who write for him

·
0 Posts
Wile E. Coyote said:
He is not wack. His technique and delivery on the mic is impeccable
tbh like i said his verse on The Recipe was fuckin amazing

·
Registered
4,088 Posts
Wile E. Coyote said:
No it the emphasis and pronunciation which is all down to him. His lyrics don't matter to me at all.

Dre has the best "sounding" albums
no his enunciation and inflections were completely derived from a 24 year old kid (KENDRICK LAMAR). he's trying too hard to stay relevant at the expense of his integrity lmao

·
Banned
24,577 Posts
I've wondered the same thing. When you throw in the fact that the record isn't radio accessible, it pretty much just becomes a novelty.

·
Registered
2,230 Posts
tat flow alters the movement of time, dude is the embodiment of west coast charisma on any track
OP is a non-believer and must be lynched immediately

·
Banned
3,273 Posts
ManicJay said:
i liked his new verse a lot and 2001 is one of my favorite rap albums and he is a good producer and Detox will probably be one of my fav albums when it drops :work: he also works with the GOATs.
Detox..Dropping? :hah:

·
Banned
6,663 Posts
ManicJay said:
That is the question :work:

1 - 20 of 71 Posts